A Shocking Discovery

"What I'm about to tell you has to stay a secret. Nozomi has allowed me to tell you what only a few others already know. When the masked man, Uchiha Madara took her that day. He also took something else, while she was in his possession... he took her innocence."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean 'ttebayo!?" Naruto-nii was furious.

"Naruto! Enough!" Kakashi-sensei said in tone that left no room for arguments.

"...As I was saying, Madara overpowered Nozomi and took away her virginity. I have just confirmed that she is pregnant... with twins"

The look on the face of my dear brother was hard to look at without feeling like a bad person. Kakashi-sensei didn't look any better. It was as if he and Naruto were blaming themselves. Sakura seemed as if that cleared something up for her and so she walked up to me. I really didn't know what to expect, since she has her violent moments and I was already scared about the having twins part.

She came up to me and gave me a hug. I was so overcome with emotion that I sobbed into her shoulder. She just smiled and rubbed my back. Naruto came over to join the hug and we sat there for awhile until Tsunade-sama spoke again.

"I have decided to send both Naruto and Nozomi on a special mission on an island with Yamato and Aoba. Maito Gai will also be going. For now the pregnancy has to remain a secret, S-class in fact and on a need- to-know only status. I will have Shizune go as your midwife Nozomi-chan, she and the others will be informed about this classified information."

"Hai!" We all said in unison.

As we got ready to go, Naruto and Sakura knocked on my bedroom door.

"I've made this medicine for you to help with the nausea. It should last awhile. I also made this special pill for you to take before you leave, that will help with any morning sickness you may be feeling now."

Sakura handed me the small bag and the pill, which I took immediately.

"Arigato Sakura-chan."

Then, Naruto hugged me again and gave me reassuring smile.

"Daijōbudesu imōtō, we'll get through this together!"

"Arigato aniki."

"Yosh! Let's go meet the others at the front gate dattebayo!"

He turned and also thanked Sakura, for being there for us. When we got to the gates, everyone was ready to go and there were some people there to say goodbye.

Among those few were Neji and Hinata, Tenten and Rock Lee, Kiba and Shino, Shikamaru, Chōji, and Ino. Kakashi-sensei was there too, Sakura went to stand by him while we joined the others for our mission.