Family Reunion

After getting a shower and dressed I looked through my old clothes and found my iPod. I was so glad to still have it, and the best part is that it doesn't seem to need any charging! I looked at the folder that was left for me. There was a letter, some photos, and both mine and Naruto's information.

I'm assuming it was the medical kind. One of the photos was of two infants, a blonde and a redhead. As I studied the papers and photos, I lost track of time as I got lost in thought. My stomach rumbled to let me know I should probably feed it. Luckily, I think the nurses were expecting me to be hungry by now... They brought
me some hospital food!

It actually wasn't too bad, but I figured if I'm going to be here then I should have some ramen as soon as possible. After I finished my lunch, there was a light knock on the door. I felt about four chakra signatures plus the ANBU that is always there. Two I had become familiar with, and I knew the other wasn't Shizune.

The third one felt large and dark. It was definitely my brothers'. I'm not sure about the fourth one. When they came into the room, I was immediately pulled into a crushing hug that left little room to breathe. "Eh?... Can't... Breathe... Nii-chan..."

That only made it worse...

"Naruto!? You'll kill her!"

Ah so it was Sakura then... She punched his head even though he had let go already.

"Ow Sakura-chan... I'm just so happy dattebayo!"

"Well, Naruto as I said before; you have a twin sister. I'd like you to meet Uzumaki Nozomi"

Tsunade said smiling. Huh so is that my real name?

"She'll need some help with training because she's starting so late, but she'll be added to Team 7" Kakashi said.

"Yosh! Ne, Zomi-chan... Whatcha wanna do first?"

Such energy dear brother.

"Slow down Naruto, she's going to need to learn the basics first" ..,

Sensible as always Kakashi-sensei.

"Right, I knew that!" Naruto scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"I can help you with chakra control exercises, if you'd like" Sakura said to me.

"Good, I want Sakura to teach Nozomi about molding and using chakra. Naruto, you can teach her the Kage Bunshin and its benefits; keep in mind her chakra reserves aren't as big as yours. Start with 3-5 for now. Kakashi, you can teach her taijutsu and the academy level Jutsu as well as shurikenjutsu. Once she gets all of that down, teach her more advanced techniques and find out what her chakra nature is." Tsunade said.

"Hai!" Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi-sensei said in unison.