Bittersweet Memories

We came across some people we knew, Itachi being one of them. He was able to stop the Edo Tensei, so I asked him if he could help me remember. I felt that perhaps being
a sharingan user, he might be able to unlock whatever Madara put away. He agreed it was possible and told me look into his eyes.

Again I found myself peering into the dōjutsu of the Uchiha clan and blacked out. Naruto-nii panicked and Itachi had to remind him that I was fine, just part of the process of my brain accessing the memories again. Once I regained consciousness, I knew exactly what was going on and what would happen next.

Aniki had already sent his kage bunshin to all the other groups. One of them returned with some information that upset him and Killer B.

"This is bad imōtō, there's one guy running around claiming to be Uchiha Madara and then there's another one that is an edo tensei. Meaning the masked man is a fake 'ttebayo! But who is he?!"

"Yo, yo! little nine, take it slow and you will shine!"

I always felt better after Octopops, according to aniki, would do his raps. I decided to henge into one of aniki's kage bunshin, hoping to get past Obito like we did with the Raikage. I was very nervous though, I didn't want to mess up when I seen him again. Naruto-nii noticed my anxiety and told me that the kyūbi will share some of its chakra with me, because he knows why I'm anxious.

When I finally seen Obito again, he had the Rinnegan in his left eye. He was wearing a new mask, and he had the other jinchūriki with him. I helped Naruto-nii fight as much I could without being discovered. We still wanted to keep my presence a secret, until the right moment. Aniki got himself swallowed by the yonbi Son Goku. I tried not to giggle, I had been sitting on Octopops.

A few giggles did leave my lips and I didn't notice Obito looking at me. Once Naruto-nii got back out, he really went after the masked man. He tried to free the bijū, but he wasn't able to. He was able to finally become friends with the kyūbi, whose name is Kurama.

He fought harder just to break Obito's mask. When he did, Kakashi-sensei and Gai- sensei were with us. They were stunned to see the one that they believed to be dead. He didn't care about them, just the one girl he ever loved. There was something that was bothering aniki though and he wanted answers.