Current Events

"That's interesting, is there any information that you have that might be useful?" Kakashi-sensei asked.

This made me nervous, I didn't really want to ruin the storyline more than I already have. If they knew the future, although it could help prevent some things from happening... It could also just make things worse...

"Of the shows I've grown up with and the stories I've read, there was one in particular that always interested me. My best friend in school got me to watch a show with the name of Naruto... It is about a boy... With a dream to become Hokage... He looks like you... It has all of you in it and... It ended sometime before I woke here..." I answered nervously.

I recently decided that the floor was the most interesting thing
in this world... Everyone was quiet. Tsunade was the first to speak.

"Sakura I would like you to teach Nozomi how to read, write, and speak clearly. For now we have to stay focused on our current problems: Uchiha Sasuke and the Akatsuki. Once she can actually speak to us, maybe there's something she may know that'll help"

"Hai! Tsunade-sama"

She turned to me and took my hand leading me out and into the village. Naruto followed of course.

"Tsunade- sama what do you think of what she told us?" Kakashi asked.

"Well considering what she's already been through, I wouldn't be surprised." She answered tiredly.

Tsunade left to go back to Hokage tower. Kakashi decided to go home as well. Language lessons from Sakura were just a little entertaining, I had a little trouble at first. We started with the alphabet and numbers. Grammar is what I'm having some trouble with but, I'm getting better at communicating.

After two months since I got here, I've finally finished all my basic training and communication studies. We recently found out that my chakra nature is: Lightning... Kakashi-sensei taught me a couple of raiton jutsus. I also decided to learn Fuinjutsu. I'm almost done with the basics... I guess what they say about the Uzumaki and Fuinjutsu is true, we take to it like a sponge! It wasn't long before we got the mission to try again to retrieve Sasuke by finding Itachi... *sigh* this will be interesting.