Who am I?

That seemed to cause concern from them...

"Tsunade-sama she doesn't even understand us, but what language was that? I don't recognize the dialect"

"it's not something I've ever heard Kakashi, but you have to remember she has been gone for a long time, we don't even know where she's been all this time"

I don't know what they were saying but I knew what it must have been about. I figured maybe I would try to introduce myself. I knew that much at least.

"Hi... My name is Nea"

"hello, I am Senju Tsunade. How are you feeling?"

"A little lost"

"Oh? Do you know where you are?"

"Yes, but how?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did I get here?"

I don't know how but it was as if I was slowly starting to remember how to speak and understand Japanese each time we spoke.

"Kakashi found you outside the gates"

It still didn't make much sense to me, I'm not sure if I should say that I might have come from 'another dimension'.

"You said your name is Nea?"

That was the first Kakashi had said this whole time.

"Yes"

"That's a lovely name. Where are you from?"

I couldn't help but feel my eyes widen a little at that

"I... Well... It's probably not somewhere you are familiar with."

"Oh? And where would that be?"

"...Moscow"

The look on their faces was funny, they didn't know what think. They definitely didn't know where I was talking about. They started to speak with each other again.

"What are we gonna do? She was still a baby when she disappeared, she won't have any memories here."

"We've just got to try to find out as much as possible for now"

When they walked back closer to my bed, they asked more questions. Things like if I had any family, what the last thing I remember was and of course whatever my answers were they wanted more details.