Meeting Tobi

After all the searching, we were finally stopped by Tobi. I knew this was gonna happen, yet I'm still a little anxious. It must have something to do with the fact that I know who he really is... It didn't help that he would occasionally look my way. I wonder what he's thinking? When we all went to attack, I think I was supposed to be a distraction somehow.

I was supposed to attack from behind, but I went through him.

"Дерьмо!" I muttered.

I'm pretty sure he heard me. I jumped away so I wouldn't get hurt or anything but, I ended up being taken by surprise... He quickly appeared behind me and grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him and we disappeared together. He dropped me and left, probably so he could continue his silly game with the others.

How long before they notice? How soon will he return? I was tired from all the searching and the excitement, I fell asleep... When I woke up, I realized I was in a different place. I was in someone's room... The door opened and Tobi came in.

"Who are you? I've never seen you before"

"..."

Already dropped the goofy persona...

"You can either tell me about yourself or I can find out my own way" he threatened, Sharingan red glaring at me.

Unfortunately for me I was still nervous around him.

"Fine"

When I looked up in confusion, his eye was spinning. Round and round it goes, until my conscious no longer knows. I blacked out and this wasn't like Itachi's tsukuyomi, I was there in this darkness. Like a dream but I wasn't doing anything, even though I felt like I was floating on water.

I could even see what looked like beautiful pink lotus flowers scattered across the ground. It was oddly peaceful, even still when I finally noticed that Tobi was there too. I just smiled, he didn't move for a minute. When he did, he came closer and grabbed my hand.

That's when I became conscious again. I looked at him in confusion and he sighed, then he took his mask off.

"I guess there's no point in pretending around you, since I know you know who I really am... Er was"

he paused

"I also know who you are now, but what I'm going to do with you I don't know."

He seemed to think about that for a bit and then, walked out after putting his mask back on. I checked my pockets and found my iPod again, so at least I had that to keep me company. I listened to all of my music before falling asleep. I didn't see him again for another week.

I was sitting on the edge of his bed singing Зачем Я by Тату when he reappeared. I'm not sure what he was doing, I think he took off his cloak and mask and dropped them to the floor. When he started speaking, he told me that the others are frantically searching for me, especially Naruto.

It was upsetting to hear. The way he spoke about it... The way he taunted me... Eventually I just snapped.

"Fuck you Obito!! You're nothing but a mad puppet in the grand scheme of things... You're just a toy and we both know who's really in control."

SMACK! He did know, my memories confirmed as much. He didn't like it and he definitely didn't like me speaking to him that way. I think he had a lot of pent up frustrations. After slapping my face, he pinned me underneath him on his bed and forced me to look into his eyes. He did have two Sharingan at the moment, the left eye had to have been from one of the many dead Uchiha. He didn't yet have the Rinnegan and there was a look of anger, lust, and a little sadness in them.