New Responsibilities

I was about seven months pregnant when I went into early labor, which apparently happens sometimes with multiple births. Aniki held my hand as Shizune made sure the twins and I were alright, then she told me to push whenever I felt the urge.

It was very painful and I thought I might pass out, it was four hours later when the first baby was born. A boy, that I chose to name Izuna. I liked the idea of calling him Izu-chan for a nickname. He looked just like his father, black hair and eyes. Then, another four hours and the second baby was born.

This one a girl, that I chose to name Mika. I decided I would call her Mi-chan. I was surprised to see that she had red hair, I don't know why but I was. Her eyes were onyx like her father, I have violet eyes like my mother. I was told of our parents and Naruto-nii told kāchan about me.

I didn't appear until after the invasion of Pein. Once that was over and the babies were cleaned up, we were taken somewhere that we could rest. Naruto-nii helped Shizune-nee take care of the little ones while I was allowed to get some sleep. When I woke up, Gai- sensei brought in some food while the others entertained the newborns.

I would feed them once I had something to eat. I didn't need much so once I finished some ramen, I took them into my arms to breastfeed. It was only me and Shizune-nee in the room, she wanted to check on me once they were finished and asleep. She told me that I'd have to wait 6 weeks before I could resume training.

That means I would be all healed up by the end of aniki's training. That sounded good to me since aniki made sure he could visit me and the twins. I looked down at the small babies in their beds and smiled. I felt this warmth in my heart and knew that I already loved them so much. It was a wonderful feeling that didn't last very long because, I started worrying about this war and what might happen if this Uchiha Madara knew about his children.

Killer B and aniki were nearby and reminded me that we would be safe. After the 6 weeks passed, I returned to training with Shizune-nee. She continued to teach me iryō ninjutsu.

After that, Gai-sensei would help me with my taijutsu. Yamato-taichō would train me in ninjutsu and Aoba helped me work on genjutsu. We had to time my training just right because I needed to take care of Mika and Izu-chan. Aniki and Killer B would help when possible and we learned quickly that kage bunshin was a very useful jutsu when you have more than one baby.