Weird stuff

Lauren pov

Weird stuff is happening. The prediction that stalker said was true. I won't leave until tomarrow. (Btw she was out for 4 weaks) the nurse came in with my Lunch and sat it down. "Wait. Remember?" Ugh but I'm hungry. " take 3 bites of the sandwich, 5 sips of milk, and you can eat the cookie." 

Yay thank mom. She said nothing. Why didn't she say anything? Well I'm hungry.

(Time skip to night)

I was asleep when I heard a muffled sound "stalker?" I asked in the dark. "Awww how did you know?" She asked "Cause we were here last night dingous" masky said hitting the back of her head. "Just light me" he lit her cigg and they both say down. "We just wanted to see how you were doing." Stalker started. 

How did she know what I was going to say? "Prediction" oh right she can read my mind. I really need to remember that. "Yes you do"

That's when we heard a crash. "Toby we know your there" masky and stalker said at the same time. "Aww h-how?" He said. Or stuttered. "Cause your clumsy" stalker said. "Not true" he argued "whatever. We have to go Lauren. I need to give you your prediction before I go"

Stalker said I nodded and listened "you will wake up. They will let you go, you will go to your dad's house. But for only three days, you will meet someone that will change your life." She said and they left. What does she mean by 'Meet someone that will change my life'? I'm confused but.

Tomarrow is another day

I woke up and the doc told me I could leave. I saw the taxi I called and told him to go to South street. Where my dad lives. I got out of the car and my dad was outside. "Hey honey come In so we can have lunch" he said excided.

"Hey dad how are you?" I asked politely "I'm good. Now my daughter can live with me again"  he said and hugged me. I love my dad. He's nice,loving, and open. "Lets go inside"

(Time skip to dinner)

Me and my dad were sitting at the dinner table. "Hey Lauren. There's something i want to give you." My dad started "What is it dad?" I asked "this" he said and handed me a necklace. This was my mom's locket. "This is moms locket" I said surprised. Did he keep it this whole time?

"I had it since she died. I was very sad that she died so I thought I would keep it till you got older"  he hung his head down. "Hey dad that was my fault. If I could fix it I would."

I said trying to cheer him up. I want to fix it but I don't know how. Knowing my mom is the voice in my head, it's sad to know that I'm the only one that she talks to. "I know you would." He got up to do the dishes.

"Can I help?" I asked I want to help him since I have nothing better to do. "No sweety I go this. You go. Oh and happy birthday" I smiled yes it's almost my birthday. I'm going to turn 18. Now I'll turn to a young adult.

"Thanks dad" I said "no problem pumpkin"

Tomarrow is going to be special.