Whoa

Laurens pov

It felt like I was asleep for weeks. I woke up with blurry vision but it started to come back. I sat up and saw that there was a note on the nightstand. It read,

Dear Lauren this is operator or another name slender man. If you are reading this, go down stairs. It should be 8am riiiiight about.........now

And with that the clock struck 8. I got up put some clothes on brushed my teeth and went down stairs. I saw people watching TV. They had masks and it looked cool, yet creepy. I went down the steps. They looked at me in confusion. "Hey who's the new meat?" One person said.

And I saw a woman walk in. She has black hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing a Japanese school uniform. She looked stunning. Beautiful. Her eyes went to me. Did she recognize me

I thought. I saw stalker walk in. She looked at me and back at the surprised woman. "Lauren! Your up. Lauren this is the special person that you were going to meet. Shes... Your mother"

I was surprised. But i dont look like her. Maybe I got it form my father? Am I ever going to meet him? (Note: I only own 3 characters in the story. Lauren, stalker and ... You will find out the name of you keep reading.;))

"Hi Lauren. I'm your mother. My name is yunogami atsume but everyone calls me neko." (DON'T JUDGE ME ON THE NEKO PART! She's not a neko help but I just want her nickname to be that.)

" I'm Japanese if you cant tell." I was a loss of words. I finally met my real mother. This is awesome. But wait am i going to become a killer? I thought. "Depends" stalker said. Again she can read minds. I need to get used to that.

"Honey please sit" my mother said. I sat on the couch and everyone circled, they are very interesting. They sent creepy to me anymore. This is probably where I belong. Home.

"I want to tell you my story." I nodded. And she started.

(I'll tell that story in the next chapter. I know I'm a douche bag but you can wait right?)