My mother's story

(Okay I know that neko atsume is a game/app But I liked the name so I keeping it.)

Laurens pov

My mother gets me to tell her story. "Well I was in a high school, and I didn't have any friends but I didn't care. People thought I was creepy, many thought I was beautiful but i was more that just a pretty face, I was a murderer. Anyone who knew who I was would get hunted down and killed. I lived in a good house. All alone my parents left me. Well my mom abadoned me, my father died.

He was also a killer and he wanted me to be just like him. So basically I was in his control, more like corrupted, he followed me around I couldn't get rid of him. One day I saw a boy, he looked like my age I recognized him. He's a reporter I knew exactly what he's doing here. He was there to report me.

I got my breakfast and sat down. He walked up to me and said "have you seen any murders here at this school?" He asked I just looked at him with my emotionless ocean blue eyes. "Nope" he looked at me scared but he found something deep inside that he shouldve stayed away from. 

"Okay" he said and walked away. I went on with my day, but I had to get home quick. I had a victim in my basement that needs to be tortured. It 3:10 and school was over. I went home and went to my basement. Tortured the person and they died. I licked the blood off my hands.

I washed myself. But I saw a shadow run off from my house to the streets. I already knew who it was. That boy from school. He needs to be eliminated. I count have him roaming around my BUISNESS! 

The next morning I went to school. I got my breakfast and sat next to the boy. He seemed frightened, he should be he's gonna have what's coming to him. "Hi my name is yunogami." I said in the best mood I could. My plan is to befriend him bring him to my house and kill him. "H- hi m- m- my name is b- Brandon" he seems so scared. Heh. Your not going to live long remember that.

"Just so you lnwo those rumors you have been hearing, about me, they ARNT true you see, my dad beats my mom's and every night I have to hear that. It's hard to hear. I hate it but I have to make the best of it." He looked at me with shock and relief. "Well im sorry to hear that."

He pulled me into a hug. After awhile we became friends. At te right time I brought him to my house. Now it's time. "Hey Brandon I need to get soda but my arm hurts to Carry it. Can you be a good friend and get it?" I asked him he nodded. "Its in the basement" he said ok and went to the basement. I followed him. He looked horrified about what he saw.

There was blood every where he stepped back. "You should really keep your nose out of people's business. I guess you should die now" and with out hesitation I stabbed him he slowly died. My head hurt like hell.

I went back up stairs. It started to hurt more. I screamed and I heard voices, telling me to do it again and others saying you shouldn't of done that. I started to throw things like glass,vases,knives. It then stopped she the police arrived. I was sitting on the floor in a pool of blood. "Put you hands up" the man said. I looked up at him. And said these exact words. 

"He's watching"

(I hoped you liked it. In the owner of Lauren,stalker,and neko atsume. 'Not the game')