secrets

Lauren/stitcher pov

It's been 2 weeks and it's becoming more and more hard to hide this from everyone. And I think sarah and sin are on to us.

We've been hanging out all the time. Im scared that they are going to find out. They all are smart and can figure this out in a second.

I went to the living room and saw Jeff and BEN playing Mario cart. Jeff wasn't trying cause didn't like the game but he did it for BEN. How sweet. I thought.

"I sweety I mean jeff" I stuttered hopefully BEN didn't hear that "aww you called me sweaty" BEN said with a perverted smile. "Shutup BEN" he rolled his eyes and continued playing.

Me and Jeff were now watching BEN Play GTA5, and the door busted open. "SLENDY!!!" Sarah yelled making the room echo. He instantly teleported in the room.

Sarah teleported out of the room. "They are in slendys office, we should see what their talking about." Jeff said I nodded. This might be a huge problem. What if it's about me a Jeff.

We walked to slendys office and peeked through the door. "WHAT THE DUCK! IT WAS FINE 2 WEEKS AGO SLENDY, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG AND IT'S MESSING UP THE STORIES" she screamed.

"There is something off about Jeff and Lauren. Maybe it's them" she thought about it and nodded. "Yea they were hanging out alot lately. From now on have sin watch her daughter pls!" She snapped.

He nodded. "I need this to be fixed when we're out of here and the project is done" she said.

"What project?" I whispered Jeff shrugged and we left the door. "Oh my God their on to us, what are we going to do?" I panicked. Jeff Hugged me and kisses my forhead

"Its going to be okay. I just hope they don't find out." He said stitches walked into the room "don't find out what?" He asked.

We looked at him and i looked at jeff for permission to tell him, He nodded and I told stitches his eyes widened "So that will mess up the story book?" He asked I nodded "please don't tell anyone" I pleaded

He hugged me in his human form. "You my master, and you wish is my command. I won't tell anyone I promise. And Jeff..." He looked over at jeff, "take good care of her, she's a keeper. And if you break her heart I'll break you" I threatened.

"I promise to protect her. Even if it means life or death I'll protect her forever." He vowed and i hugged him. Stitches nodded "let's all go on a killing spree" stitches said.

We nodded and we went to a nearby neighborhood. How far will this go?