YOU!!!!!

Sarah's pov

I sent stalker to find the not that Lauren attacked last night. He killed 14 families. That's few, but I think he would make a good pasta. I already wrote his story in my storybook.

She should be coming back right about now. The door busted open with stalker and the boy he had stitches on his face like Lauren has. He already looks perfect in my storybook.

"Welcome to slender mansion. Stalker show him around and tell him everything. I have to run and graphic design. Take care." I said and walked out the door.

Stalkers pov

Ugh haven't I done enough, well I geuss i should show im around he already seems like a nice guy, i don't see why Lauren would attack him. He already told me about his past and he seems to miss his girlfriend.

I showed him the kitchen, the game room, the living room, his room, and his neighbors. Some people saw us and introduced themselves.

"Well you can get settled in. You can introduce yourself to others if you like. Oh and by the way..." I trailed off he looked at me "what?" He asked "umm the stitcher....lives here" I said.

He froze and looked angry and stormed out. "WHERE IS SHE!!" He yelled everyone looked at him. "Who?"masky asked Jason looked at him "THAT STICHING BITCH!!"

He yelled "WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH!" Laurens voice snapped. I just stared at them and let whatever was going happen happen.

"YOU YOUR THE ONE THAT DID THIS TO ME. YOU KILLED HER!!" he tackled her to the ground with a knife in his hand. She smirked and kicked him off.

Jeff just stood back and smirked looking at Lauren. Wait is something going on between them? You know between jeff and Lauren.

I ran over to Jeff grabbed his arm and pulled him towards my room. "Hey what are you doing, I was enjoying the show!" He snapped and folded his arms.

"Are you and Lauren dating" he froze and looked like he saw a ghost. "Umm I dont know what your talking about." He said.

"Dont lie jeff" I said and folded my arms. "Okay fine me and her are dating. Is their a problem!" He said throwing his arms in the air.

My eyes widened "THAT is a HUGE problem. And do you know why it's a big deal." I said.

He shook his head I raised my voice. "JEFF SHE APART OF THE STORY BOOK! FIRST OF ALL IF NEKO FINDS OUT SHE WILL FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS!! AND IF SARAH FINDS OUT SHE WILL FORCE LAUREN AND YOU TO BREAK UP AND PUNISH HER!!" I Yelled.

His eyes widened. "How will she punish her?" He asked abvious worry in his voice. "She has mpd. Jeff. Tara is a shadow demon. She can take her to the shadow world and torture her." I said.

"Please don't tell. I dont want her to go." He begged I sighed "I won't. But I want to warn you. If you screw up your done. Neko is smart. But sarah eeeeh not so much. But if she finds out, she might make Tara punish her or worse. Erase her story and she will not remember a thing." I said

Jeff's pov

Who knew sarah could be so dark. Well I geuss stalker knows her better than I do.

But if she finds out that's a big problem. Stalker told me about the story book and told me the rules. And Lauren was breaking the rules. Falling in love with another pasta. She can't fall in love with me.

But we always break rules now do we? I geuss this secret will be hard to keep since some people are very smart and can figure everything out even slender. "Yes child?" Oh I forgot he can read my mind "nothing" "okay" okay maybe this might be even harder.

(Remember stalker can predict things and see the future.)