marriage?

(A/n: i know that this is late. And i know that i already did the end but eh, who the hell cares right?)

{A/ns pov}

Lauren was nervous. Jeff had proposed a few months ago and now today was the day. Everyone had pitched in and helped them decorate for the wedding and jeff had something planned for their honeymoon. Laurens mother was helping with her hair and getting some blood out of her face. Because sometimes her stitches let out little drops of blood but she always gets new stitches ever month.
Her dress was a white dress cover in blood but they didnt care.
"H- hey mom? I- i dont know if i can d- do this." She said to her mother and her mother looked her in the eyes
"Hun, i may not feel emotions but your my daughter and im happy for you. Jeff loves you enough to propose to you. You love him right?" She asked and lauren nodded. "Well then go love him more and fucking marry that Bastard! I think of him as more of a brother than a best friend. Go out there and be the best fucking wife you can be." SIN said and lauren nodded, smiled, and hugged her mother.
"I will." Lauren said

Lauren and SIN  walked out of Laurens room and started to walk down the stairs. Jeff saw her and his smiled stretched ear to ear. When lauren finally got to jeff she kissed him on the cheek.
"Please be seated. We are all gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of lauren amari, and Jeff woods. The couple will now say their vows." Slender said, "Lauren ever since i met you, i knew that i must have you. And now i have you. But at first your mother and Sarah didnt approve i still loved you. And now that they now approve of us being together i will happily call you mine." Jeff said and lauren was on the verge of tears.
"Jeff, i love you. And to be honest i had my doubts about marrying you but my mother helped me. And now i just want to love you more and more. You make my day everyday. And when the wedding is over i will show you how much i love you." Laurens said,
"YEAH JEFF GET SOME!" BEN yelled and they all laughed and so did jeff.
"Jeff. Do you take lauren to be you lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"And lauren do you take-
"Fuck yeah!"
"Okay then, jeff you may now kis-
And before slender could finish they kissed and everyone cheered.
Lauren threw the bouquet and SIN caught it. She looked at Toby and blushed. "Oh brother." She mumbled, Toby smirked walked over to her and put his arm around her. (By the way, they both had a crush on eachother ever since they met eachother.)

Jeff took lauren to a little cabin that looked so cozy and lets just say they had alot of fun that night.