More training

Lauren pov

It's now training with toby, in kinda nervous what if I end up dead. That's probably not going or happen. Right?. "Okay n- now we are going to p- p- play hide and s- eek you hide and i- I'll count. There are h- hidden weapons a- around the w- woods. Anything c- an be a weapon. Got it?"

He said i nodded and he started to count. I dashed into the woods and the first weapon I saw was a rusty pipe. I heard him say ready or not here I come. I panicked and climbed a tree.

I was sitting there and I saw toby with both his hatchet out. I got into position. When he went right below me i jumped and tackled him to the ground and hit him in the head. He can't feel pain I know, but this is training.

I got up and started to run but before I could, he grabbed my leg and pulled me down. "Where do you think your going?" He said i tried to get out of his grip but he pinned me to the ground.

I saw the pipe right next to me but i couldn't get it. "Hey toby clockwork naked" I said he turned his head listening his grip, I got the pipe and hit him with it. It stunned him. I got up and started to run.

When I was running I saw a machete I grabbed it and saw toby right behind me. I stood my ground and he stopped. "It's time to settle this." He said with a smirk. "Let's do this."I said and ran at him and he blocked my attack.

After 2 minutes of fighting it ended with a draw. "We Will continue this tomarrow."He said with a glare. He smiled after that I smiled back. "Yup see you then" I said back glaring and smiling. It's now time for hoodie to train me.

I think he's training me on targets. But i got word that he can't train me since he had a mission.

So now it's masky. I went back outside. But masky osnt there where is he. But then he came out from behind a tree. When I saw him it sent a shiver down my spine. "Hello would you like a cigeret?" He asked. I don't know how this is training.

"Umm no?" I said/asked he then ran at me and pinned me down to the ground. "Wrong. Try again" wtf is going on? "Hello would you like a cigeret?" He asked again. "Yes?" I said/asked

He ran at me again and pinned me "Wrong again" I was confused on how this was training "how is this training. He looked at me and said "No questions. Im the supposed to ask them. Again"

Ugh I thought

2 hours later.

I was tired we did this for 2 hours and I still dont know what the answer is. "Well it's been 2 hours now. Training is over. I expect you to do better that this tomarrow." He said "understand?" He asked I stayed quiet "I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He yelled. He's in my face at this point "YES!" I yelled back at him. He smirked behind his mask. "Good" he turned and walked away.

How was this training?