Dinner

Lauren pov

I was sitting with Jeff and we were having a conversation. And to be honest I think i have a crush on him

But I know he doesn't feel the same about me. He's Jeff the killer, he wouldn't fall in love with no one.

Will he? The question rings in my head until Jeff asked "are you okay? You seem out of it. Is something wrong?"

He asked "no everything's fine. Don't worry" I assured him, he nodded and looked at the tv watching BEN play cod.

We heard the door bust open. We looked over to the door and I saw my mom and a girl standing next to each other.

"Oh hey nekos back from your tantrum?" Masky asked. She glared at him and pushed him away.

"Yes I am and I brought a friend." She gestured for the girl to speak. "Hey guys im back." She said.

BEN looked at her a tackled her in a hug. "YOUR BACK! IT'S BEEN SO LONG" he yelled still hugging her.

"Wanna play cod?" He asked she nodded in excitement and ran over to the couch and started playing.

"Hey Jeff how's life?" She asked, he shrugged and said welcome back. her and BEN played for awhile, and they got off the game and she greeted everyone eles.

Who is she? I thought "her name is sarah. She will introduce herself to you in a sec" slender said.

She looked towards me and started walking my way. I stood there it felt like I couldn't move.

"Hi im sarah." She said "you must be my new character." She said what was she talking about? "Stitcher? Am I correct?" She asked.

I nodded and she gave me a big hug. "It's so good to finally meet you." She said. I gave her a confused look.

"Ill explain everything at dinner." She said. A couple minutes later slender called for dinner.

We went to the dining room and slender started to set up the table. We grabbed our seats waiting for dinner to be served.

He brought out dinner and we started digging in. "Im surprised neko! You never eat dinner with us." Toby said.

"Im surprised toby! You didn't tic or twitch." She said mocking him.

"H- hey I didn't m- make fun o- of y- you. I said it a- as a c- compliment" he said.

She rolled her eyes and continued eating. I just kept looking at sarah who was sitting across from me.

"So I said I would explain everything. I keep my promises. Ill explain"

She said. "Okay so I have this storybook that I can write in to make a story. You are a real person, but I created your story. I write your story not your actions or emotions. This is a magic storybook it's not your average book. Does that make sense?"

She asked I nodded "a little bit. So your kinda like our operator?" I asked. She nodded.

"This storybook was passed around my family for decades. I had it ever since I was 13. My mom gave it to me."

I nodded. "But why don't you have a creepypasta name?" I asked. She froze it's like she was ice.

"Because i have another personality. I have MPD. her name is Tara and she's a shadow. She makes deals with people and if they take her deals they have to play her mind games. They fall asleep and they play these games in order to get what they wished for like money, fame,success. And if they win her games they get what they wished for. Sadly non of them have succeeded. They died in there sleep."

She explained. That sent chills down my spine. I never knew about this shadow person.

"But she's cool with the creepypastas. She gives gifts everytime we visit." She says. Okay that's good.

I thought. When we were done with dinner we went in the living room just hanging out. She sarah asked.

"Would you like to meet her?" She asked. I thought for a moment and nodded. She said okay.

She started changing into a person, her brown hair changed to black emo hair, her skin was pale, she now has a nose ring and gages in her ears,

And had a gash in her throat. Then there stood before me Tara. "Hey you must be Lauren. Im tara." She said holding out a hand.

I shook her hand and greeted the rest of them. Then liu came out and hugged her.

"Hey sully" she said. Who's sully? I thought. "This is sully lius other personality. He has MPD too." She said.

"Oh h- hi" I said he shook my hand with a firm grip. "Hey keep your hands off her" Jeff snapped.

"Jeff hey I didn't know that you and her were a thing." He said with a smirk. "No were not. And if we were I would get my ass kicked."

He snapped "Oh yea by who?" He asked still smirking "oooh I see she's nekos daughter. Your going to be beat up by a girl?!"

He bursted in laughter. "Okay that's enough." Tara said. And they started fighting "I SAID THAT ENOUGH!" She yelled. They stopped. I grabbed Jeff's hand and ran to my room.

Jeff started calming down and he hugged me."Lauren if he does anything to you, just know that I'll always protect you."

I nodded.

Jeff's pov~

Maybe I do love her. I won't let liu or BEN touch her. Well me and BEN are best friends we worked it out.

But if liu lays a finger on her ill finish what I started when I started to kill him.

"Lauren?" I asked she hummed and I said "i- I love you with all my heart. Please don't leave me" I confessed I. Hope she feels the same.

She smiled "Where would I go? I loved you from the very beginning" I kissed her on her head. And we fell sleep.