mom goes crazy

Neko pov~
Im from japan and im a tsundere. I dont feel much emotions. Im not happy all the time, i have my moments when i lose the little sanity i have.

Since im a stundere i only show my insanity when i want to. I was in my room medatating (I dont know how to spell that)

And I heard the door open. I already knew who it was, i sighed and said "What do you want masky?!" I said very annoyed.

"Jeez I just wanted to hang with my pal" i opened one eye and said "Who said I was your pal? You just want to annoy me." I said with no emotion

Masky likes to annoy me. He thinks it's funny the way I react to things. He likes to push me to the edge. He drives me insane.

"I don't like to annoy you. I seriously just want hang. And ouch." I rolled my eyes "hang out with hoodie" I said. They are best friends.

"He said he was busy. And I don't want to hang out with toby because he annoys me." And your the 2nd toby that annoys ME. I thought.

"When im done meditating I'll find you something to do." I said he walked over to my bed and sat there.

Time skip 10 mins later~

Masky was making little noises and it was distracting me I know he was doing it on purpose cause he was snapping his fingers.

I finally snapped. I quickly got my katana and held it to his Throat.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!"

I Yelled. He quickly got up and ran out of the room. Finally peace and quiet. I went back to meditating and I felt someone poke me.

I knew it was masky. I snapped and I pinned him to the floor and held him down. He was struggling to get me off of him. He was succeful and started pinning me down.

My hair changed to blood red my eyes changed to blood red and my clothes changed to my Japanese school uniform covored in blood.

Slender teleported into the room. "Masky let her go and let her do what she has to do" slender said. Masky did what he said and let me go.

I let my insanity take over and I ran out of the mansion. I went on a massive killing spree.

Lauren pov~

I was on the living room playing with smile dog. He was tackling me and biting me and I was tackling him.

"Lauren this is getting boring" he said i thought for a second and thought of something we could do.

"Let's play hide and seek in the woods" I said and Sally came running into the room. "CAN I PLAY!" She yelled excided.

"Sure but let's get more members" I suggested. We started asking around to see if some wanted to play.

So far toby, masky, and BEN. They don't seem like the type of people to play hide and seek.

We asked the rest but they said no. "Lauren ask Jeff if he wants to play he loves to play it." Sally said really he plays it?

He doesn't seem like the person to play that game, but I'll give it a shot. I started to look around to see where he could be. I asked slender and he said.

"He's in his room. If you EVER need to find him in the future look there first" he said i nodded and went to Jeff's room.

I knocked and I heard a faint "what"
I went in and he looked at me and asked "What do you want?"

Wow rude much? I thought "um I just wanted to know if you wanted to play hide and seek with me, Sally,  masky, BEN, and toby?" I asked

He sighed and said "sure why not?" He said in a not so rude tone. We went down stairs and we went outside.

I volunteered to be seeker first. Let's get this game started.

Hey author Chan here~ I just wanted to remind you that I don't own creepypasta. Those are owned by the owners. I only own stitcher, neko, stalker, and myself. Im going to put myself in this story. I hope you guys are liking this story so far!