Training?

Lauren pov

Me and my mom were about to go out the door when we both heard a booming voice say "she cant go on a killing spree now. What's wrong with you?!" It was obviously slender. He looked annoyed and so did my mom. "Oh common can we just skip that for once?" She whined.

"No she needs to learn how to kill. Masky,hoodie,toby, and YOU will train her." He said raising his voice with the you. She looked at me and smiled. "I would have no problem with training her."

She said excited. "Good now Lauren you need to get some rest. They will give you your schedule on who's training you and times." I nodded and went upstairs to my room. When I was close to my door

Jeff I assume is his name hit my shoulder when he walked by. Maybe bad day but im not going to but him. He seemed stressed. I walked in my room. I lied down on my bed and fell fast to sleep.

Jeff pov

Oh god I didn't mean to bump into her. She probably hated me for that. I heard that masky,hoodie,toby, and neko are going to be training her. Maybe I can teach her a few things.

I went to my room and fell asleep. The next morning I went downstairs and saw lauren and neko talking. They so look alike. It's cool, but I saw BEN walk up to Lauren. I just sat down minding my own business

When all of a sudden I heard a big slap sound. I saw that Lauren had slapped BEN. "OW WTF WAS THAT FOR?!" BEN asked shocked "for talking to my mom like that" she snapped. BEN was always one for messing with neko. But sometimes he takes it to far.

"Lauren it's fine. To be honest I would have kicked his ass." Neko said and turned away. "OOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP! HAHA" I said laughing. Seeing people fight is funny to me.

"SHUTUP JEFFERY" he said. My face booked with anger he smirked and stuck his tounge out. "1,2,3,4,5" I started he had 10 seconds to run before I kick his ass "6,7,8,9," I held off a 9 waiting for him to run but he didn't move.

"10" I said and tackled him to the ground. We started to slap each other like little kids would do."alright alright knock it off." Neko tried to calm us down but we heard a tell. "KNOCK IT OFF" we heard Lauren yell. I sat up and sat back down.

Lauren pov

Well it's time for training im actually excited what they have to teach me. I went out to the back of the mansion where the training area is. "Okay right now neko is going to train you on stealth. And at 8:00 toby Toby is going to train you on weapons, and at 9:00 hoodie is going to train you on target practice, and at 10:00 im going to train you on decisions." 

Masky said. I was confused about the last part why did he have to train me on that? But now it's time for my mom to train me. 

"Okay ok going to hide and you have to be ready she I attack okay?" She explained I nodded and I closed my eyes so she could hide. "Okay" she yelled. I didn't know where It came from. It was like it was in my head. I heard rustling in the trees I was turning around left and right.

But I was tackled and my mom won that round. "I win" she said "rule number 1 of stealth don't let your guard down." She said and got off me giving me a hand "again" she said.

After and hour of stealth I got the hang of it and I won't the next 5 rounds. "Okay I think that's enough of stealth it's tobys turn." She said and turned around and walked away. Then toby came out of the house. "A- alright it's time for w- weapons" he heals a bag of weapons. "Pick your poison."