introducing characters

Ok so im going to introduce my character that I've added to my story. Don't worry there will be more Jeff the killer love and crap.

So first up is neko/yunogami atsume

She went to a Japanese school where she was being written about by an American writer who's transfered to that school to find the murders of students in the school

And she killed him blah blah. She's a tsundere which means she's cold hearted and doesn't show any emotions,

But when her daughter is around she always knows how to make her mother smile.

Her and Jeff are best friends but if she finds out that he's dating her she will kick his ass. So it's going to be secret.

She never had dinner with the creepypastas because she's always out on killing sprees and has no time to eat with them.

How does she eat? You may ask, well when she's out on her killing sprees she finds time to eat in the woods.

For example she will kill a deer make a fire cook it and eat it. Basically shes a survivor.

Next we have stalker

Now let me get this straight she doesn't kill people

Now let me get this straight she doesn't kill people. She doesnt feel the joy of it. That's when her name comes in.

She likes to stalk people. She finds a victim that seems perfect, and she stalks them for a long time.

They will notice and they will start to feel anxious, scared, and frantic for no logical reason.

Here are the stages that take place when she is stalking her victim.

Stage 1: confusion

Now the victim starts to feel confused. Feeling like someone's watching them.

Like they aren't alone, but they don't know if it's true. So they don't bother with it.

Stage 2: anxiety

The victim starts to feel anxeity and there heart starts to race and their blood pressure rises and they always

Check certain places for no reason. They never sit down.