The end

Lauren/stitcher pov

We were still in johns house or whatever were in when sarah and Tara teleported in. "Oh no, please don't hurt us." I pleaded, and sarah shook her head and sighed. "I saw how you guys love each other. I see you love each other alot, so I decided to write you and Jeff getting together in my story book. You guys are perfect for each other." I hugged her and she hugged back. We all heard the door open and saw John standing there angered. "What are you all doing here?!" He said annoyed, "John I don't love you I NEVER LOVED YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I Yelled, he ran at jeff and started to fight him. "SHES MINE JEFFERY!" He yelled in his face getting out a butterfly knife. "SHE'S MINE JOHN! SHE CHOSE ME!" Jeff yelled trying to stab John with his kitchen knife. John beat up Jeff pretty bad and I tried to go to his side but they were all pulling me back, my mom let go of me and gave me her katana, "keep it. I have another one" she smiled and said go. I did so and ran I John slicing his arm, creating a big gash. "Aah oh you want a piece of this hun? Heh this should be easy." He chuckled and pinned me to the ground I cut his leg making an even bigger gash. The blood spilled out slowly getting on my clothes. "THIS should be easy." I mocked and pinned him to the ground. Im now INSANE, this should be fun I giggled at the thought.

(Warning graphic and intense for some audiences) "NO PLEASE! DONT KILL ME! PLEASE!" He yelled begging for me not to kill him but ignored him. I started to slowly cut his legs off and he screamed to the top of his lungs, I then started to cut off his arms even slower. He screamed in terror as i was doing so "PLEASE OH GOD STOP!" He begged, still ignored him I cut his (sorry but this is even more disturbing. Please don't read this if you are squeamish to blood or anything that's ya know. Intense.) His dick off. He screamed, and last but not least his head. I cut off his head quick and clean and the screams stopped. And complete silence. "Well that was...intense." Sarah said kinda shocked. "I've never seen what you guys do to people." She said still shocked. "Yea let's go home." I said and they all nodded. "Your still living at our mansion." Sarah said and I nodded. I kissed Jeff on the lips and he kissed back. "Please don't ever leave me." He said, I just held his hand. "Now why would i leave someone who made me the happiest woman in the world?" I asked, and he chuckled "just like the beginning." I giggled and nodded. "Hey Lauren! You coming?" My mom called, I turned around "Hey mom can i stay the night with jeff?" I asked. She thought about it and nodded "Yea but come back tomarrow tomorrow in the afternoon, Sarah has a mission for you." I nodded and walked with Jeff to slender mansion. "Hey lauren?" Jeff asked. I looked at him "What's up?" I asked "the sky" he answered I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, what a girl like you dating a guy like me?" He asked, we stopped at the front door of the mansion. "I don't know, maybe I love you enough to say Yes to your 'Will you go out with me' question. I love you too much to let you go. I loved you ever since I saw you. Your mine Jeff the killer." I answered and he kissed me. "I love you stitcher."

~The end~