WHAT!/uh oh

Lauren pov

I was in the living room with the team, when I heard yelling. All of a sudden I heard a loud boosh it was the door slamming open. I looked behind me to see and very angery sarah, "oh hey sarah what's up?" I asked with a smile. "WHERE IS HE?! WHERE THE FUCK IS JEFF!" She screamed and I was confused when I realized 'Oh no did she find out?' I thought. I was scared yet worried that she found out. "What's going on down here?" Slender asked, "SLENDER I HAVE SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PISS YOU OFF!" She yelled "what is it?" He asked and I shut my eyes super right. "Jeff and Lauren are FUCKING DATING!" She yelled running up to his room.

We chased after her and she barged in his room pushing Jeff up against the wall. "I'LL KILL YOU!" She screamed. Jeff was terrified but that dissapeered when he pushed her up in a corner, "what are you talking about?" He asked pissed, "you and Lauren are dating and I KNOW! I can punish her"! she yelled his face grew worried. "Please don't punish her. I love her I don't want to see her hurt." Her face grew soft and sighed. "Fine I won't punish her, BUT..." she trailed off, "you two have to break up." She finished. "WHAT!?" me and Jeff said at the same time, she nodded "or if you want to be punished." She said simply. "Ill let you two decide you have tomarrow to decide, I also have an announcement." She walked out calmly and left the mansion.

Jeff pov

Damn I know she's a normal human, well not that normal, shes very scary. She has the full choice to punish Lauren for dating me. Lauren is very devastated she even tried talking to Tara and stalker to change Sarah's mind but they have to follow her orders. And theres sin, she came into my room and beat the living hell out of me. But luckily dr.smiley broke it up and helped me out with my injuries. Dammit why am I so weak. Ever since I started dating Lauren I've grown soft and weak. What happened to me? All I want to do is date Lauren and make her happy. She's special and I love her too much to let her go. I don't ever want to lose her. She's mine. She's my smile. She's my sun. She's the light of my days. She's my everything.

Lauren I dont want to lose you.

(Time skip to tomarrow)

Lauren pov

I brought Jeff in the living room and held his hands. I have to do it. My mom scolded me and screamed at me when she found out. She beat the living hell out of Jeff yesterday. I don't ever want that to happen again, so this is what i have to do I never wanted this day to come but it had to. Im going to end it. In protecting Jeff from my own family. "Jeff I think i- it's t- time to b- reak up" I said as tears pricked my eyes. "But Lauren I love you." He said crying at this point, I just let the tears go and spill. "I love you so much Jeff but it's th- e b- est" I said sobbing and Jeff crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back passionately, "don't forget me" was all he said and I nodded "why would i forget someone that made me the happiest woman in the world." I said with a weak smile. And he kissed me one last time when sarah busted through the door. "What's the choice?" She asked "we b- broke up" I told her and she nodded. "So the announcement, this is a very special project that I've been working on for awhile now and I wanted to tell you guys finally after all these years it's finally done. Me and my team is moving to another mansion." She smiled excited, and i fell to my knees. "W- why?" I said with sadness, "because you all cant live here forever. You shouldn't of gotten attached to this place." She said simply, and I held in my tears. "Okay team your stuff was already moved, thanks stalker. now let's go were leaving." She said excited. We all said our goodbyes and I kisses Jeff one last kiss goodbye. We will never get back together again.

John's pov

Ooooooh looked like Lauren and Jeff seperated, I think I should attack when they aren't ready. Your mine Lauren. You will always be mine. Hehehe.