he's so cute!

Stalker pov

I was walking around town just minding my own business. What? I didn't have work today and I don't have anything to do. It was dark outside and I saw a group of teenagers gathered around.

I went to see what the commotion was, and I saw a dog being abused and the teens laughing at it. A man was cutting his face and his paws.

The dog looked like he had enough and bit the man's face. I smiled at what the dog did. He has guts, he looked at me and, smiled?

That's not possible I started to look closely and I saw he was half human half dog. Lauren is going to love him. I pushed past the teens, picked up the dog and started running in the woods.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked I looked at him "to a new home. I saw what you did back there, you have guts. I want you to join a group of killers called creepypastas." I said.

He looked at me and smiled and nodded. We got to the mansion and he changed into a human. He was about Laurens age. "So I want you to be my friends partner. She would love a companion." I said, he nodded and I lead him to Laurens room.

I knocked and I heard a faint come in. "Turn into your dog form" I told him, he nodded and changed. We walked in and he jumped on her lap wagging his tail.

"Oh my gosh hes so CUTE" she half yelled. "And you wanna know something hes half human half dog."
He changed into his human form and she hugged him.

She saw his face and his arms and got her kit of stitches. "These come in handy" she chuckled.

Laurens pov

I stitched up the man and asked him what happened to him. "Well I was owned by a man who would always abuse me. He was my father and always beat me for being different."

I felt bad for him and hugged him. "In your owner now. What's your name?" I asked "spike and I hate the name now" he said I nodded understanding.

"How about we name you stitches cause your kinda like me. You have stitches on your face and arms, so why not?" Is said. He thought about it, smiled, and nodded.

I introduced him to the others and sarah wrote his name in the story book. I tought him how to kill, and he understood the whole thing. I tought him what my mom tought me.

"So now that you know how to kill, wanna come on a killing spree with me?"I asked he nodded and we ran to a neighborhood.

Sarah's pov

I have a feeling Lauren is hiding something. From me and the others. And I feel it from Jeff to. I decided to investigate in her room.

I didn't find anything so I decided to ask Jeff. I went to his room and knocked "what?!" He snapped.

I walked in and he quickly say up. "Umm hey sarah." He said "Are you hiding something from me. You and Lauren both seem to be hiding something." He looked nervous

"What makes you say that?" He asked I have him the 'Really' look "You always jumpy and nervous along with lauren"

He started to calm down and said. "Me and her aren't hiding anything. You have nothing to worry about." He reassured me and I left his room.

Maybe I can ask stalker.

A/n here introducing Jason and stitches

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆this is Jason

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆this is stiches but imagine him with stitches on his face

Well I hope you like the character😄😄