a/n here very important read

Ok I looked up girl with red hair anime. And I went to images and that's what came up. So that's what neko would look like. And also im changing her name to yunogami atsume but her nickname is neko. She prefers to be called neko because her mother called her that when she died. Her father is a evil demon who follows her and trys to make her something more than just an insane girl.

So here's a little background on her story.

Yunogami's pov

I woke up one day with a splitting headache. I went in the shower and put on the world's stupidest uniform.

And went downstairs where mom was in the kitchen making breakfast. She moved in because I lived alone.

She abandoned me but she came back when she was ready to become a mother. I was happy for once but i didn't show it.

I ate my breakfast and went to school. I kept my katana in my locker (they have big ass lockers) because I usually

Killed people at school. But I saw a new student who was looking at me writing something.

' He must be writing an article about me. I have to get rid of him' I thought I kept my katana in my locker and went to class.

I saw he was in my seat and I tapped his shoulder. He jumped and looked at me. He looked scared as he should be.

"Accuse me but your in my seat." I said trying to act nice as possible. He said sorry and went to the right seat.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked he turned to me and said "my name is Brandon, an American writer" he said

'So he's from America. This is going to be easy' I thought. The teacher began with the lesson.

Class was done and we were off to another one. "What's yours?" I heard him. "Yunogami but please call me neko".

I said he nodded and went to the next class.

3 weeks later~

I was able to befriend him. Now I have to bring him to my house and kill him.

"Hey Brandon let's study at my house I said with a fake smile. He nodded and we started walking to my house.

We got there i unlocked the door. I told him I lived alone because my parents moved out.

I had my katana next the couch hidden. A couple minutes went by and told him "Hey there's no more sodas in the fridge can you be a dear and go get another case from the basement?"

He looked confused for a second but he didn't question. He went down to the basement and I followed him.

I had my katana I locked the door. He turned around "w- what are you doing?" He asked fear in his voice.

"This is what you get for not minding your own business." I said "you- you're the killer" he said with shock.

"Yes I am" I said and stabbed him in the heart. He started screaming and I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Sshhhh he's watching" I said in a hushed tone. I pulled it out and started laughing insanely.

I went upstairs and started going insane. My migraine was getting worse and I started screaming.

I started smashing and throwing things. I heard my fathers voice saying "you can't escape your destiny"

Everything stopped when the door busted. The police came in swirls. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP PHSYCO!"

On of them yelled. I was sitting on the floor and I looked up at them. "Shhh he's watching" and I killed them all in a second.

I heard more sirens and I ran in the woods.

4 years later~

I lived in America in the middle of the woods in a cabin with my mom.

She found me a accepted me as a killer. One night she tried killing herself. She stabbed herself.

I walked in and I started freaking out. "Nononono mom your going to be okay I'll fix you I'll spill enough blood to help you an-"

She cut me off saying "no don't im not worth it. I love you. I accept you as a killer. But don't let your father control you. Don't revive me. I love you."

And with that she died in my arms and I started crying. (Btw she met Jeff and at first they hate each other but now they are best friends. They would meet up at her favorite tree where she would sit and think)

She burried her mom and put a tombstone on her grave. And that's night she met slenderman and he took her to slender mansion

And met all of the creepypastas and lives there ever since. Sometimes she visits the cabin. But not to much.

And now she lives with the creepypastas.

(Well there you guys go. Hope you enjoyed this backstory on yunogami atsume. Follow me if you haven't already.)