Hide and Seek

Laurens pov

I counted to 20 and I started looking, 'One of them has to be in the most obvious spot' I thought.

I kept looking behind rocks,and trees. ' no that would be to easy' I thought, i heard rustling in a tree ahead of me.

I ran to it and started climbing it and I saw toby sitting there. "Oh...hi" he said.

"You have to find them with me now~" I said he sighed and we started looking.

Toby found Sally hiding in a bush and I found masky by a lake smoking.

Now we have to find BEN and Jeff. We all started looking for both of them and I found BEN'S gameboy.

He's close. "HEY BEN I FOUND YOUR GAMEBOY! IF YOU WANT IT BACK REVEAL YOURSELF!" I Yelled.

I saw BEN come from behind a big rock. "You found me" I smirked. "Do you know where Jeff is?" I asked. He shook his head.

We split up in groups of two and I was with BEN. While we were looking I heard grunting and yelling.

Me and BEN started running twords it, and we saw Jeff fighting someone. The person has stitches on his face and a green scarf and a brown jacket

And brown hair. "What's going on here?!" I Yelled. They both looked up and the man held a knife to Jeff's neck.

I boiled with anger "LET HIM GO!" I Yelled "well who's this Jeff? Your girlfriend?" He asked and I blushed.

"Liu" BEN said "who?" I asked "Liu is Jeff's brother. Jeff killed him when he went insane. But failed. Liu had mpd and his other personality is-"

"Sully" masky finished the rest were behind us. "Look just let Jeff go and everything will be okay" I said trying to stay calm.

"Fine I needed to see slenderman anyway" liu said letting go of Jeff. I hugged Jeff and he hugged back.

"Take me to slender mansion I need to talk to him." Liu said "why. What if this is a trap?"  Masky said folding his arms.

"It's not I just need to talk to him" he said. We all agreed and walked back to slender mansion.

I realized I haven't seen my mom today. We got to slender office and I had to ask. "Hey slender where's my mom?" I asked.

"Ill tell you later. And why is liu here?" He asked "I need to stay here. I have nowhere else to go." He said.

"Fine you can go back to your old room. But your going to be going on missions if you want to stay here."

Slender said. He nodded and walked out the door. "Where is she ok worried about her" I said.

"She's fine. She just went on a very long killing spree. She let her insanity take over, and now she's on a rampage."

He said calmly "what?! We have to find her!" I Yelled. I was so worried. Im scared that she might get caught or even worse. Killed.

"She can handle herself. This will go on for awhile. She just needs to calm down.".  He said.

I started to calm down. "She will be okay?" I asked. He nodded and I walked out the door.

I saw Jeff and I hugged him. "What's happened?" He asked "my mom is on a rampage" I said.

He nodded and we walked downstairs to play video games with BEN.

3 days later~

Nekos pov~

I've calmed down a bit. And once I calmed down I went to my friend Sarah's house.

I just walked into her house, and i went upstairs to her room. I knocked and I heard a "come in!"

I went in and I flipped on her bed "aye don't get blood on my bed." She complained "Hey you have your stupid story book you made me this way"

She has this story book where she can write down characters stories and she wrote down all of our stories and made us who we are.

"Rampage?" She asked I nodded and she got off her video game and sat down next to me.

"It's been awhile since you let out your insanity, how do you feel now?".

She asked "I feel pretty good" she gave a soft smile and said good. "Hows Tara doing?" I asked

Tara is her other personality. She has a mpd (I dont it's just a story) she's a shadow person and she lives in her.

"Shes doing good." She said we started catching up and we decided we were going to have her over for dinner.

(A/n here. Im going to make a Jeff the killer x reader. This is just a story where I reveal some of my own characters that Ive made up. So I technically own them. I don't own the creepypastas. I own the other characters in the story. Im going to make a backstory for each if them. Hope you like the story so far~)