>4<

Briars POV
We drive home and my mom explains about how the woman who's sons teaching me ballet will be coming over for dinner tomorrow evening. I think her name was Francesca but I'm not sure. That evening my mom decided it would be nice for us all to watch Billy Elliot whist we ate of dinner, it's amazing. I love their accents, they're so different to what people think British accents sound like. My mom said that their accent was called geordie and only people from parts of the north-east of England speak it. I've been to England before but I only visited London which is in the south and their accents sound completely different.
When the film was finished I went to bed and before I knew it I was waking up and putting my leotard on. I smiled as I put my hair in a neat bun with the sky blue scrunchy which matched my leotard. It made me feel... Different. I've never felt this way before, I feel like I'm doing something with my life.
I walked downstairs and my mom had made me a fruit salad for breakfast with a bowl of muesli. I ate and then walked down into the basement where the boy would be teaching me. My mom and dad had cleared a huge space for us and had left 2 chairs, 2 bottles of water and 2 fruit pots for us. I smiled as I ran back up the stairs and hugged them both tightly in a thankful way. I only pulled away from the hug as I heard a knock on the door. I walked with my mom to open it and there stood a woman with mousy brown hair and a tallish bow with darkish brown hair, in fact it was the same style as Levi's. Short back and sides with a quiffy bit on top.
"Hello Tamara, this is my son Myles." She said with a warm smile.
"Hello Francesca, This is Briar. Come on in." My mom said as she opened the door wider letting them in.
As the boy walked past I noticed how muscly he was, you could tell he worked out... A lot. We walked down into the basement and my mom showed Myles how everything worked before her and Francesca walked back up the stairs leaving me and Myles alone.
"So have you ever done any form of dance before?" He asked casually. I shook my head.
"Oh ok, then I guess we will start with the basics, turnout, positions and posture." He said and walked over to me and started to change my arms, lengthen my back and messed around with my feet so they looked like a triangle. He called this first position. The explained all of he positions and then he asked me something I don't think I've ever heard a boy say before.
"I'm going to manage you're shoulders so you relax more. You're quiet tense at the moment." He said and told me to lie facing the floor.
"Oh erm ok." I said slightly confused. I lay down and he started massaging my shoulders. I feel so much better now. I smile as he finished, I hope every time he gives me a magical massage.