>5<

Myles POV
My mom had told me I was teaching Briar, she never told me anything about her. When I saw her I was in shock, her hair was blonde and in a tidy bun with a scrunchy around it. She had a blue leotard and black leggings on with little white ballet shoes on. Her mom had blonde hair and wore black leggings with a white blouse.

Anyways...

I taught Briar basic ballet positions and then massaged her shoulders to relax her. After the massage her mom called us up for dinner.

Briars POV
I sat down at the table next to my sister and opposite my mom. My mom had made us chicken tikka masala curry. It was delicious.
"Have you had a good day?" My mom asked and I nodded my head. "Is she any good?" My mom asked Myles.
"Relatively, obviously not quite swan lake ready but for a beginner she was very good." He said politely before taking a sip of his water.
My mom nodded and we continued eating. Once we'd eaten Myles and Francesca were about to leave. My mom tried to pay Myles but he would accept the money.
"She's an honour to teach." He said with a polite smile before leaving. Once my mom saw their car drive off she turned to me and thats when she started asking questions.
"Do you think he's good looking?" She asked I shrugged.
"What did you do?" She asked with a smirk.
"Ballet," I simply responded trying to walk away.
" when should we have him back over?" She asked and I shrugged
"Whenever suits him." I said and ran up the stairs. What a day it's been.
I run into my bedroom, sit on my bed and pick my phone up. Levi had messaged me asking how I was.
I responded with a simple I'm good. Then he tried Facebook video calling me. I politely answered and smiled.
B- Hey
L- Hey, how you been?
B- I've been good, I guess. You?
L- I've been good, listen do you wanna meet up some time?
B- Sure, when though?
L- Maybe Saturday?
B- Saturday sounds great.
L- Send my your address and I'll pick you up.
B- ok sure see you then.
L- Bye.
-end of call-

Now I can't wait for Saturday.

Crap, but I want to update at least once a day on this book and thought I should update before I go to sleep. It's gonna be tricky with it been 2 weeks of pure Mock exams but I'll definitely try. Please comment Suggestions for what you want to happen in future chapters (in any of my books) or private message me ❤️