>19<

Myles POV
So I take Briar on another date because I think if I want to make her my girlfriend I've got to treat her like a princess. If we act like a couple it will just make it easier for when I do ask her to be mine. We sit down at the restaurant and look out at the sea and listen to the sound of the waves on the rocks, we hold each others hands over the table loosely . When the waiter comes I instantly recognise her, my old friend from dance, Abby. She looks at us both with a confused look on her face.
"Briar? Myles?" She asks with a huge smile plastered over her face.
"Abby?" We question at the same time.
"How have you been girl? Long time no see!" Briar says excitedly.
"I've been great! We really need to catch up some time! Anyway, when did this happen! I never knew you knew each other." Abby said looking at our interlocked hands. I looked down and smiled at our hands.
"We're just friends," Briar said with a disappointed laugh.
"Friends? Friends don't hold hands whilst sitting all dressed up at a fancy restaurant." Abby said with a smirk. "Friends with Benefits maybe but not friends."
"Woah to far." I laughed
"Anyways, what do you want to eat and drink?" She asks looking at me.
"Well for drinks can we have water and for starters dough balls to share, Spaghetti or the lady and for me, steak." I say looking proud.
"I'll bring that as soon as I can." She says taking our menus and walking off.
"How do you know Abby?" Briar asks with a smile which could melt my heart.
"She use to dance at CDC before moving away." I said with a reassuring smile
"We use to be best friends." She smiled as Abby returned with our drinks.
"You two enjoy the rest of your date, I'm off home." Abby said with a smile before walking off.
When we had eaten our food we took a stroll along the beach and just enjoyed each others company before I decided it's time to ask her the question I've been dying to ask her. Whilst she was at the spa getting even more beautified as well as buying her clothes I bought her a ring, a ring I knew she wanted since I saw her looking at it online once but looking disappointed with the price. There was a jewellers in Toronto which sold that exact ring, so I purchased it... It cost me $789 but it hopefully will be worth every dollar!
We stop and look out to see and I get down on one knee I front of her and take her small, delicate hands in mine.
"Briar, I know we've not known each other long but I knew since the day I met you I wanted you in my future, you're smile makes my heart melt, your lips are magical and your eyes glisten. You're beautiful in every way. You are an angel sent from the gods high above and I am hoping I can be lucky enough to have you as my girlfriend. So Briar, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously opening the ring box.
She looked down shocked, her hands were covering her mouth and tears were rolling down her cheeks. I look up at her with hopeful eyes.
"Yes, Yes a hundred times yes!" She says whilst I stand up chilling her passionately.
"How did you know I wanted it?" She asks shocked.
"Boyfriends instincts." I say with a laugh before pecking her on the lips and walking back to where the taxi was picking us up.