>12<

Briar POV
I continue staring into his eyes as our faces get closer and our lips touch, our lips move together, only lightly and not passionately. We pull away and just smile at each other.
"Thank you," I whisper
"For what?" He whispers
"Being here, when I really needed someone." I whisper with a smile
"You're welcome," He whispers and pulls me even closer so our legs are tangled together and our foreheads are touching. I grab his hand and interwind our fingers together and shut my eyes and fall into a land of slumber.

When I wake up in the morning I look at Myles sleeping peacefully next to me, our hands still interwind. I smile and start to imagine what it would be like to wake up to this every every day. Gosh my life would be amazing. I smile to myself just thinking about it until I hear a muffled voice.
"Good morning," Myles says staring into my eyes and kissing the top of my head.
"Good morning," I respond and let go of his hand to embrace him in a hug. When I pull away we both grab our phones and check our social medias. As I open snapchat to send my streaks I feel myself being pulled right into Myles side and he wraps his arm around me so we're sitting next to each other like an adorable couple. I look and smile at him and he smiles back before going back to my snapchat and sending my streaks. I check my texts and see I have one off my friend Abby, saying she's moving back to Toronto in a few weeks. Me and Abby met in preschool, our moms were best friends and I guess that's how we became friends, well best friends. We use to do everything together but a few years back she moved to England with her mom Fleur and little brother Jamie. It was funny, when we were little me and Abby use to look similar so our preschool teacher use to get us mixed up. I can't wait to see her again!
I look at Myles sitting next to me and notice he has thousands of followers,even fan pages wait and he's even verified on Instagram.
"Someone's popular," I giggle
"Yeah," he says and smiles
"You have fans?" I ask surprised.
"Yeah, I guess. I've had a few staring roles in Movies and been in a few TV commercials." He says like its nothing.
"Woah," I say in shock
"Why don't we take a selfie and I can post it?" He asks and smirks.
I laugh before he...