>7<

Briar POV
The next few days just went by like any other ordinary day. It was finally Wednesday and Myles was coming over to teach me ballet again. I'm really looking forward to it. I've been working on positions and practised jumps in first and third. My mom had offered to look after him and his younger brother until Saturday evening whilst his mother was at a conference over seas.
When I heard the knock on the door I felt butterflies in my stomach, wait am I nervous? Surely I'm not.
My mom opened the door and Myles and his brother walked in.
"Hey Briar." Myles said with a warm smile.
"Hey Myles." I said a shook his hand and smiled at the younger boy.
"This is Kingsley." I nodded and shook his hand.
"I'll show you both to your room." I said before showing them upstairs to the guest room. The guest room isn't small, like most people's guest rooms. It's pretty much the same size as my own room. Myles and Kingsley put there bags down and looked around. The walls were painted a cream colour, sort of magnolia. There is a wooden double bed and a single sofa bed.
"I'll just be in my room if you need me. I'll let you both settle in." I say before walking out leaving the two boys alone. I walk back to my room sit on my bed and put my television on. I see Myles walk in so I shuffle along on my bed signalling for him to come and sit next to me. He comes over and sits next to me and we watch TV in silence for a while.
"Where's Kingsley?" I ask breaking the silence
"With your mom." He responds so I give him a small nod.
"Okay." I say with a small smile.
"So tell me something about yourself." He says and I laugh a little.
"My name is Briar Nolet, I am 16 years old and have a younger sister named abbey. It doesn't get as interesting as that in all honesty. Tell me something about you then Myles." I say with a laugh.
"Names Myles Erlick, age 16, 2 brothers Tyson and Kingsley, most styles dancer but prefer ballet," he says and I smile.
"You know I never took any interest in dance until recently." I say and he looks at me shocked.
"Really?" He asks in shock so I just nod.
"Really," I respond and just stare in his beautiful, glistening brown eyes.