>9<

Myles POV
I woke up since I could feel someone or something getting into the bed next to me. I turned and looked to see what it was and to my surprise it was Briar.
"What's up?" I ask in concern looking at the blonde beauty getting comfortable next to me in bed.
"I had a nightmare, please let me sleep in here with you." She said and looked at me. It wasn't that dark so I could see her small and delicate face looking at me in worry of being rejected.
"Oh, okay. Ofcause." I responded wrapping my arms around her tightly and squashing her close to my chest. "You get some sleep."
She shut her eyes and snuggled closer to me just as Kingsley walked in.

"Myles why is Briar in here?" Kingsley whispered.

"Bad dream," I responded and he walked over to us both.

"She looks so peaceful." He whispered.

"She really does." I responded tucking a piece of hair behind her ear which had fallen on her face. "What are you doing up anyway?"

"Me, Tamara and Abbey were watching a film, it just finished." He said with a smile.

"Which film?" I asked

"Billy Elliot." Kingsley said with a small laugh. "can I get in with you?"

I nodded and he climbed up into the bed next to me and wrapped his small arms around me and Briar.

"Good night," I whispered and scruffed up Kingsleys hair and kissed Briars head.

Once Kingsley fell asleep, Tamara walked in with 2 glasses of water, obviously for me and Kingsley.

"Aw, I'm guessing they were tired." She said with a small chuckle.

I look at the two sleeping and smile before nodding my head.

"If Briar starts snoring just wake her up and if she doesn't wake up chuck her out." Tamara laughed which made me smile.

I nodded with a grin as Tamara passed me a glass of water.

"Thank you," I said as she was walking out.

"No problem." She smiled.

***I am aware how short this is but it fills the gap in for the next chapter. I have had it written for over a month but wattpad has only just let me start publishing again, but just not on the app. I thought this chapter would help me out a little bit without time skipping. I am so, so sorry about not updating in over a month BLAME WATTPAD!!!

Please if you do have any ideas comment them below or message me on Instagram *name in bio.

- Lois❤️💙