>18<

Briars POV
We walk Into the spa and Myles leads me to the swimming pool where we both just splash each other with water for about 10 minutes before walking over to the jacuzzi and just relaxing across from each other. We smile at each other  so I move over to sit next to him whilst he hugs me tightly from the side.
"Sauna?" He asks and I nod
We get out of the jacuzzi and walk over to the sauna and cuddle on the tiled seats.
"Thank you so much for this Myles," I say
"It's my pleasure." He says kissing the side of my head, "I think it's time for our massage."
We stand up holding hands and smiling at each other before making our way over to the therapy rooms before the woman tells us to lie down. We lie face down and she puts the hot stones on my back and starts massaging, it's magical. I feel my muscles relax as she rubs my shoulder blades.
After 30 minutes of heaven she made me sit up and walks me into a separate salon.
"So your partner paid for you to get your hair, nails and makeup done so go and get changed and return back here.
"Okay," I say smiling before leaving the salon and getting changed.
When I walk back I sit down and the woman starts going my hair so it looks gorgeous. She washes it so it smells of strawberries and then plaits and curls it. Wow, this looks beautiful. She starts doing my nails, sky blue with glitter on one of the nails on each hand. Then my makeup. Red lips, blush, and smokey eye. Once the woman has finished she passes me a bag full of clothes
These are for tonight, Myles bought them for you.
When I open the bag there is a beautiful blue dress in with a pair of nude heels. There is a box with a gorgeous bracket in and a small note saying. Dinner tonight? Xxx
I smile as I get changed, I love it. I grab my things and meet Myles waiting for me in the Hotel reception in a different tuxedo from yesterday. He spots me and takes my bags before walking over to a taxi we get in and it drives me home.
"We're just putting our bags in the house and then we're going out." He says and I giggle before walking out of the taxi dumping my bags in the house, spraying a little perfume and walking back to the taxi.
The taxi drives us to a restaurant on the beach with a beautiful lit up sea view.
"The perfect night with a perfect girl." I hear him whisper to himself making me smile wider.

Apologies this is probably crap. It's 11:05 pm, I've not slept properly for days and as you can guess I'm tired but felt like an update was necessary. :)