>16<

Briars POV
We sit down at the table and look at the menus.
"What you having?" I ask
"Water to drink with Dough Balls and Lasagne to eat. Oh yeah I wouldn't recommend desert, I've got a surprise." He says with a smirk.
"Oh okay, I'll get the same." I say and smile before Myles orders for us both. I smile and lightly hold his hands over the table just staring into his eyes.
"So how are you liking the date so far?" He asks with a cheeky grin.
"I love it!" I reply
"Do you think I deserve a kiss for it?" He asks again with a cheeky grin.
"Maybe." I respond sassily before leaning forward, motioning him to lean forward and giving him a gentle peck on the lips before the waiter arrives with our drinks and dough balls. When we finish eating them our mains arrive and soon enough Myles has paid and were walking back to the hotel.
"I've had a lovely evening." I say with a smile.
"It's not over yet," he says and starts speeding up towards the hotel.
Once were there we get in the lift and go to the thirst floor and walk along the corridor. Again when Myles unlocks the door he covers my eyes but he walks me into the room and when we're centre of the room he takes his hands off my eyes and shows me the gorgeous room we're staying in for the night. There is a King sized bed, a huge plasma TV, Sofas, a mini fridge and freezer and on the bed there is rose petals. The room has a huge balcony over looking a beautiful fountain in a park, it's truly perfect. I get emotional over the thought of someone doing something this amazing just for me and my eyes fill up with tears. Myles notices and his face suddenly looks worried.
"Sorry," he whispers
"This is beautiful." I whisper and smile before running up to him and wrapping my arms around him.
"Let's put our pyjamas on and continue the night." He his whispers against my hair. I nod and grab my stuff out my bag and get changed in the washroom. Woah this room is amazing. There is a huge mirror and a huge TV next to the jacuzzi bath. I walk out with a huge smile planted on my face and we both get onto the bed. There's a knock on the door sMyles goes and answers letting a man in a pristine white suit pushing a trolley with a tub of cookie dough ice cream and 2 chocolate fudge cakes on. He leaves the trolley and walks out before Myles hands me the cake and tub of ice cream.
"Enjoy beautiful." He says and kisses my head.
I demolish the cake and we basically feed each other the ice cream stealing a few quick kisses inbetween scoops, then once were finished eating we cuddle up so we're as close as humanly possible and fall asleep in eachothers embrace...