>14<

Briar POV
"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" He said with hopeful eyes.
Is he really asking me on a date? I decide to trick him and give him a weird look, his face is priceless, scared of being rejected. I laugh at his expression
"Of cause I will Myles," I say with a small giggle. Before we both stand up and walk out the cafe hand in hand. We walk to the local park, Usually when you think of a park you think noisy and rowdy but this one is surprisingly nice and quiet. We sit down on a bench over looking a pond. I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist.
"So where are we going tonight?" I asked
"Well I'm not saying exactly where I'm taking you but I can say that it's quite far and we will be staying in luxury accommodation over night." He says and pulls me tighter into his side. We stay in that position for about 20 minutes before taking a stroll back to my house.
When we walk in my parents are home. We walk through to the living room where they all are and say hello before heading off upstairs.
"So what time are we leaving and what do I need to bring?" I ask
"6, what ever you need to sleep in and a Bikini."  says and kisses my head before walking off to the guest room.

Myles POV
I pull my laptop out and book the hotel and reserve a table at a restaurant. I knew where I wanted to take her before I even asked her on the date. It's incredible how we only met not so long ago and We've already kissed, slept in the same bed twice,  and we're about to go on a date with each other. Even though I haven't known her long, I know for a fact that she's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. Her adorable giggle and beautiful green eyes just make her even more beautiful. I'm going to treat this girl like the princess she is!
Once I've booked the restaurant and hotel I order a huge tub of cookie dough ice cream and chocolate fudge cake for us to be brought up as room service. The hotel also has a spa so I've booked that for on the morning the next day.
After sorting everything out I check the time 1pm, I'm guessing this means we've got time for cuddle time and a movie. I walk into Briars room and see her watching TV. When she sees me he face lights up and she shuffles on her bed to make room for me. I sit down gently and pull her so she's sitting, still facing the TV, inbetween my legs with her back resting on my chest and my arms wrapped protectively around her. Now I really do have a good feeling about tonight!