>17<

Briars POV
When we wake up in the morning we're still cuddled in eachothers embrace. I try to slowly move out of his arms since I'm desperate for the loo but the minute I'm free I see him starting to wake up.
"Briar?" He asks sad obviously not noticing I was going to the toilet.
"Just nipping to the loo I'll be back in a second." I said before walking into the restroom. I come back out and lay back down beside him and we both lay on our phones. I see I have another text off Abby saying that she's moving today. I can't wait to see her again, we really do need a catch up.
I send my streaks and put my phone down before snuggling into Myles side whilst he goes through his social medias. He wraps one arm around me and strokes up and down my back. I see Myles scrolling through the comments of the photo of us two and he smiles to himself. All the comments are asking if I'm his girlfriend, people saying they ship us together and people calling me beautiful. I look up at him and smile before shutting my eyes and resting my head on his chest. I'm lay like that for a while and hear Myles say "I love you," before kissing my head. I snuggle deeper into him. I'm guessing he didn't expect me to hear and I'm not sure if he knows I heard or not.
I get about 30 minutes sleep before I wake again to see Myles staring at me in adoration. I blush and Myles picks up the room phone next to the bed and says "we're ready," ready for what?
Suddenly our rooms door opens and a man pushing a different trolley  walks in He passes us both a wrapped parcel and some breakfast, a full English, yum. Then he takes both last nights and this mornings trolley away.
We eat breakfast and wow, I've never tasted a full English like it. It was perfect. Then we both open our parcels. A spa robe and slippers, mine came with a little note and before I read it I saw Myles starting to get a little bit nervous. I read the note:
Dear Briar,
So I hope you have enjoyed our date so far but I do have one treat left for you, a morning at the hotels luxury spa together. There is a Sauna, pool, jacuzzi and I've booked us in for a hot stone massage and for you to get your hair, make up and nails done.
- Myles xx
A smile spreads along my face. He has really gone all out. I hope we have a future together, maybe get married and have a child that we can love and watch grow. I should really stop with these thoughts since I'm not even his girlfriend, but I hope to be one day.
"Do you want to go and get ready then, I'd put normal clothes on top of your bikini so we can walk down in and we will bring our bags with us so we don't need to come back up to the room." He says I nod before getting ready to leave, I'm guessing he does the same since he's dressed. We walk out of the room, down the lift and into the spa locker and changing room where we leave our bags and clothes.
"You look beautiful." Myles tells me before I put my spa robe and slippers on.
"Thank you," I respond and he places a light kiss on my lips before pulling away and directing me towards the spa area.