>11<

Briars POV
After my parents left it was just me and Myles, I made us some toast and we walked out of the house and into town.
"So what time are we meeting him?" Myles asked after 40 minutes of waiting in the cold outside of the cafe we were meant to meet in.
"35 minutes ago." I say annoyed, My phone vibrated and I had a text from Levi saying sorry Briar, girlfriend wanted to go shopping with me. Maybe another time.
Since when did he have a girlfriend?
I looked at how impatient Myles was getting and grabbed his hand before dragging him away, back to my house.
"What's up Briar, I thought we were meeting Levi?" He said with sympathy in his eyes.
"He text me saying he was having a shopping day with his girlfriend." I say on the verge of tears.
"Oh..." Myles says before embracing me into a hug. "Why don't we order pizza and watch high school musical?" Myles asked, wait how does he know that's my favourite movie?
"How did you kn-" I start but get cut off.
"Your mom told me," he laughs and hugs me tighter. We pull away and smile at each other. "Let's put our pyjamas on and then snuggle up on the couch." He says with a smile. Cuddling with Myles? I've heard of worse ideas.
I smile and nod before rushing upstairs and getting changed into my pyjama shorts and top and ring the pizza shop. I order 1 large margarita and wedges. Then I set the movie up in the living room and wait for Myles to come down.
"I've ordered Margarita and wedges." I say and he laughs. "What do you want to drink?" I ask politely.
"What ever you're having." He responds and I walk to make us both drinks. I hear the pizza man knock on the door and Myles opens and pays for it.
"Here's the money," I say passing him $20.
"Keep it, It's on me," he says and I smile before we walk into the living room and cuddle on the couch whilst watching High school musical. I like this, I like Myles. He's really cheered me up.

When the film has finished we go upstairs and both get into my bed and lay down facing each other. I smile and him and stare into his eyes, he smiles back and stares into my eyes. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him so our faces are almost touching then that's when I get lost in his green and Hazel eyes that just make my heart melt...