>22<

Myles POV
We arrive at the Nolets house and Kingsley instantly ran up to Tamara and gave her a hug.
"Behave boys," my mom said before walking off to her car.
I saw Briar and instantly walked over to her and hugged her, but it was awkward, like she was uncomfortable. I grabbed her hand before we walked upstairs and left my bag on her floor.
"What's up princess?" I asked looking at her worried.
"Nothing," she said and moved a way from me a little.
"Please tell me," I begged and grabbed her hands in mine.
"Just my thoughts and feelings are confusing me. Nothing to worry about." She said with an obvious fake laugh.
"Feelings?" I asked worried.
"I met up with Levi yesterday, we talked for hours then out of nowhere he kissed me, it was only quick and gentle but it made me think." She said before taking a deep breath in. "I feel like you only want to be around me whilst you're staying in my house, not when you're living at home. You're always busy and I feel like you don't want to see me or be with me."
I looked at her and I couldn't help but feel guilty. I've spent some days with Abby, not romantically but we've just hung out a lot, she was my best friend when we were little and my mom thought it would be good for us to reconnect. I missed Briar, heck I did, but I just never had the time I guess.
But did she say Levi, as in the Levi who bailed on her to go out with his girlfriend but also the Levi who was pretty much the cause of our relationship, kissed her. My girl. Why was she hanging out with him any way and why did he kiss her out of all the people in the world, he had to kiss my girl. I kiss her forehand.
"I love you, you know that. I promise I will spend more time with you!" I said making her smile.
"Yeah," she said awkwardly shuffling further away from me.
"Babe what else is going on?" I asked worried moving closer.
"Nothing," she said and stood up. Her phone lit up and before I could even turn my head she grabbed it.