>20<

Briar POV
Once we arrived back home we just ran upstairs and fell back on my bed just cuddling and giggling. I got up and put my pyjamas on in my ensuite whilst he did in my room and we just went to sleep in each others embrace. When we woke up Myles went to pack his stuff wince he was going home today. Once he was packed and we had both showered and changed we walked downstairs, ate breakfast and went into the living room where we talked to my mom, dad, sister and Kingsley.
We talked for around an hour before Myles mom arrived to pick them up. I walked him to the door and gave him a peck on the lips.
"I'll miss you," I said with a frown.
"I'll miss you too, I promise you'll see me all the time," he said and kissed my head.
"Goodbye," I said as he walked to his mothers car.
"Goodbye," He responded as he got into the passenger seat before they drove off. The minute I saw the car had left the street I felt tears brimming in my eyes, I've loved every second of him staying here with me but all good things come to an end, well, this isn't exactly an end but it's the end to the first chapter of our love story. I turned around and walked into the lounge with my family.
"Aw Briar has a boyfriend," My mom said making me go bright red.
"Don't worry, you're perfect for each other." She said making me and my dad smile wide.
The next few weeks went by, we never saw each other in person but we did FaceTime and text,cut it was never the same. If i ever asked if he wanted to meet up, he was always busy with dance or homework. Which is understandable but I do sorta wish we could at least spend a little time together. I feel like we're drifting away, like he doesn't want me anymore. But that's only because I'm missing him...

It was a Saturday afternoon, Myles was at dance, my mom had gone out shopping with my sister and my dad was out at a conference with work meaning I was home alone.
I decided to check my phone, as I did I noticed I had a text from Levi asking to hang out, I accepted since I had nothing better to do.
I met him at a little cafe down the road and we talked for hours, just laughing and joking around. He told me he had dumped his girlfriend and was a free bird. I was going to tell him about Myles but that was a subject I never thought was necessary to bring up, so I didn't. We talked about our families and I gave him some relationship advice, only because he asked for it.
Never did I think he wanted relationship advice to get me...