XVI

Will's PoV:

"Hey, Nico!" I yell, running towards him and hug him.

He laughs. "Calm down, Will. I'm here."

I study his face. It seems brighter than usual, and I frown. "Did you get a tan?"

Nico suddenly looks uncomfortable. "Um, hey, look, it's the gang!" And he goes to them.

Everyone starts hugging Nico, Jason smirking at me and he says something in Nico's ear, making him blush and he punches Jason in the arm. Piper smiles at him reassuringly, and cast a knowing look at me.

I make my way towards them.

-

"How've you been?" Frank asks. "You, know, ever since. ." He trails off.

Nico stiffens and looks at all of us, holding his gaze on Hazel.

". . .What? You told- you kno-"

Hazel whispers something in Nico's ear. He relaxes instantly, and looks at Frank.

"Fine. Good."

Frank nods. Jason and Piper look at each other and shrug. I look at Nico questioningly, but he just shakes his head.

"Oh, hey, I was wondering if any of you wanted to go visit my sister with me later?" Jason asks.

"Annabeth and me are going too," Percy adds. "Would be nice to see Thalia, and Grover."

"So, Annabeth, Percy, and me. Pipes, you down?" Jason asks.

Piper grimaces. "Sorry, babe, but my mom wants to take me shopping." She scrunches her nose. "She's always telling me to wear dresses and skirts. Thank you, mom, but I'm comfortable in jeans."

"I second that," Reyna and Annabeth say.

Jason looks at us. "Anyone else?"

"I'm down," I say. "Neeks?" I ask, looking at him.

He seems a little hesitant, but he nods.

"Okay."

Jason claps. "Great!" He looks at Frank, Reyna, Hazel, Leo, and Calypso.

"Sure, I'd like to meet Thalia," Reyna agrees.

"I'd love to-" Leo starts, but Calypso looks at him. Leo looks back, and his eyes widen. "Oh, crap," he mutters. "Sorry, bro, but Calypso and I have a date."

Jason nods understandingly. "Hazel?"

Hazel bites her lip. "Okay."

"I'll go," Frank says quickly, glancing at Hazel.

Nico looks at the two, both of them blushing, and smirks.

"Jason, Percy, Hazel, Nico, Will, Frank, Reyna, and me." Annabeth frowns. "That's eight people. A lot of people for one car."

"Oh, that," Leo says, and grins. "I think I have something that'll help."

-

"When you said you had something that could help, I didn't actually think you had something to help," Piper mumbles as we all stare in awe at the car Leo is showing us.

Leo is grinning satisfyingly. "Yup. My dad built it himself."

"Dude, this is awesome," Percy comments.

Leo seems happy with this. "Let me give you a tour," he says, and we all follow him to the car.

"See, these are the seats."