XVIII

A/N: guys. . . 800 reads???? Thank you ! Sm !!! ❤❤❤

Nico's PoV (trigger warning):

I see Will running towards me in the corner of my eyes. I smile cheekily.

"Nico!"

Still walking, I turn around. "Yes?" I ask, almost sweetly.

He scowls.

"I can't believe you," he says while panting, walking next to me and I turn around.

"What can I say? I think you and that Jack Hugh would be a great, happy couple."

He frowns. "Nico, you know I like-"

"GROVER!"

I furrow my brows as I look at Percy. He's running towards someone - who's probably Grover. He has curly brown hair, brown eyes, caucasian skin, and a wispy beard.

Grover and Percy hug, Annabeth following close behind. Then he and Annabeth hug.

Will, Frank, Hazel, Thalia, Reyna, Jason and I start walking in their direction.

"Bro, it's been forever!" I hear Percy say.

"Too long!" Grover agrees.

Percy looks back at us and beckons us closer. "These are our friends, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Will, Nico, and you know Thalia and Jason."

Grover waves.

"Guys, this is Grover."

Then we wave, and Grover, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, and Thalia begin talking.

Suddenly, someone calls Grover. "Grover!"

Grover turns. Running towards him is a small petite girl, with wispy hair that's the color amber. She's wearing a green dress with sandals, and, her eyes are green.

"Hey, babe," Grover says, and kisses her.

"Hi."

Percy wiggles his eyebrows and nudges Grover.

"Who's this?" Annabeth asks.

Grover blushes. "My girlfriend, Juniper."

Juniper smiles at us.

Percy grins. "Dude, you have a lot of explaining to do."

-

Hazel closes the door.

"We're home!" Hazel says, and I wince.

I hear big footsteps coming towards us, and Hades appears. "You guys are finally home," he says with obvious anger in his voice.

Hazel sighs. "Yeah, we went out with friends. Sorry we didn't tell you. It was short notice."

Hades shifts his eyes from Hazel to me. "Hazel, could you go. I need to talk with Nico alone."

Hazel frowns. "Okay." She goes to the kitchen.

I am prepared for the beating I am going to get.

-

(Trigger warning down there)

"You're worthless!"

"A no good, pathetic human being."

"Aw, did you make these scars yourself? Your arms used to look so nice, too."

I sob harder as his voice echoes in my head. Quickly grabbing a razor, I pull back my sleeve and raise my arm. Do it. I look at the bruises I now have because of him. I make my choice. As I make my first cut, someone knocks on the door.