Chapter 1: Never Give Up

Chapter 1: School

I started out liking doctor who when I was 13 years old. My friend Nick, who was a pasture for the youth group at the church I went to said on a mission trip that he couldn't wait for the Christmas special. I was a little confused because I had no idea what he was talking about because at that time I had no idea what doctor who was. My other friend Morgan started talking about doctor who. She said it was amazing and that I should start watching it.

Well I did and I got a little hooked it! Maybe just a little! My mom would always say, "Jessica Lynn what are we going to do with you."

I knew one day if I believed hard enough I would meet Matthew Robert Smith! Of coarse no one else believed me but you know I never really listened to them.

By the way the name is Jessica Molloy and this is my story on how I became a doctor who legend.

It all started when I was in high school. I took drama class and I was the type of girl who kind of stayed out of everyone's busyness but I could always get someone to laugh. I acted like a blonde most days because I am one but I acted like I was from a whole different planet other days. I wish I was from Gallifrey! Steal a TARDIS every now an then!!

Well back to my story! I took drama and it was pretty fun! I wish I could have been in a movie but my brother who is a movie director told me to take drama class if I wanted to become a DESCENT actress so I did but I didn't really pay attention in class. All I did was stare at a picture of Matt on the cover of my binder.

I figured if I was born to be an actress I would get an easy A but it turns out that's not always the case. I got a D in the class and had to take it again my senior year. Not too bad of a class but none, NONE of my friends were in that class! I had no idea who anyone was! So I picked the corner seat in the back of the class room.

I actually did what I was told and pulled off a low B in the class! I believe I learned everything I needed to know about acting because let me tell you something, acting is very hard! I figured I would find out more when I meet Matt Smith!

Not the best choice! But I had to meet Matt one way or another!