Chapter 7: It's Time!

Chapter 7: It's time!

I got home and ran inside! I yelled to make sure the whole house heard me, "MOM DAD I GOT THE PART IM GOING TO BE IN DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!" Mom and dad said at the same time, "Wow! Great news!" I texted Savannah and said 'Hey I got the part in doctor who! Come over so we can all talk about!' Next thing you know she was knocking at the door! I answered it and told her to come in and sit down! Everyone was sat at the living room!

We all joined together!

Mike then said, "So why are here?"

Brian agreed

I then said very happily, "I got the part in Doctor Who! I am going to be the new companion!"

Savannah then asked, "Who called? Where were you when it happened?"

I answered question, "Steven Moffat Called me! I was riding Storm and I had just gotten off when he called!" 

Mom then asked me, "When do they want you there?"

Dad quickly interrupted and asked, "When will you start filming?"

I quickly answered before anyone could ask another question, "I am supposed to be there next moth, June 22. And I will start filming a month after I get there. Also you guys can't say ANYTHING to ANYBODY until they release it to the public."

Everyone agreed and went back to what they were doing.