Chapter 32: Maddie

Chapter 32- Maddie

"So, tell us a little bit about yourself." Matt asked Maddie.

"Well, I grew up in London. Ehm, blue is my favorite color. Have three weird best friends and an annoying brother. I play cello and piano. I also have a boyfriend back in London so yep. That's me."

My turn now I guess.

"Well I'm from London to. Uh my favorite color purple. Um I have two really weird best friends and your about to meet them. They're in my trailer because they just came down to visit me. I play violin and guitar. Matt and I just started dating but none of you tell the press please we don't want to deal with that." Before I could say anymore Karen spoke up.

"CALLED IT!!! I SOOOO CALLED THAT." She and Arthur high fived.

"What? Was it that obvious? I mean we literally just started dating like yesterday."

"Well I didn't know that you were dating right now but we knew it was bound to happen. I mean look at you too. You're prefect."

I could feel my cheeks getting really red. So I did what anyone would do. I burried my face into matts chest. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the head. I looked up and he was grinning at me and I felt my face go even redder. Ugh. Is he ever going to stop affecting me like this? I lifted my head up slowly to see Karen, Arthur and Maddie trying not to die.

They can't hold it in Long. I'm gonna make them pop. I looked at Karen with a challenging face. Then I pulled my ears out and puffed out my cheeks. I learned that If I do that I can make myself look kinda like a monkey. Karen bust out laughing first then the rest of them then me.

"Okay...well" I started to say as I attempted to catch my breath. I ran up in front of everybody knocking into somebody
"Sorry"I said as I looked up at this guy. He looked about an inch or two taller than matt with light brown hair and blue eyes. Im not gonna lie. He's pretty attractive.
"Your fine" he said as he smiled at me. Before he walked on I heard Maddie scream
"ALEX?!? OH MY GOD BABE I JUST GOT HERE." She ran up to him and they kissed. And it wasn't a quick little peck it was something else. I didn't want to ruin an important moment but apparently Karen was thinking along the same lines I was and she dosent mind. She started fake hacking up a lung. They pulled away and smiled at each-other. They're so cute and I barely know Maddie but she seems really nice so far.

"Okay. Well Maddie this is your trailer. Mines to the left and Matts is across from mine if you need anything. Obviously you too might want some time alone so yeah. Oh and remember matt and I are filming at 12 so if you wanna watch be there then." I said very awkwardly before she blushed and said

"Thanks Jess. Yeah Alex and I will be there at 12. He can come right?"

I looked up at matt for the answer.

"Yeah I don't see that being a problem." He smiled at them as the disappeared into her trailer.

~authors note~
Ello 👋 well here's one chapter. It is longer as promised. The next should be up tomorrow morning or afternoon. Hope you enjoyed :)
Love you all

~Lauren~
TheChildOfGallifrey