Chapter 13: It's Time To Film

I felt really bad for Matt. He said he wanted some time along so I left and went to the cafe. Karen and Arthur were there. I some tea and Karen said, "Come sit with us!" I took a drink of my tea and smiled then went to go sit with them, "Hey guys! What's up?" Karen and Arthur spoke at the same time and said, "Oh sorry you go!" Arthur took over and said, "Just chillin! Thinking of what life would be like after we leave the who family." Oh yeah that kind of numbed me out, "Oh yeah that's soon isn't it?" They both nodded. Karen then said, "Yeah. Well what have you been up to?" I thought about Matt again, "Not much just hangin out with Matt." Arthur butted in and said, "It's time to start filming. Where is Matt Jess?" I looked up at him and said, "In his trailer, I will go get him."

I ran back to his trailer and knocked on the door. He said, "Come in." I went in and didn't see him. I looked around and called for him. He was on his food laying down in his bed. I said, "Its time to go start filming." I looked at him sadly and looked up at him in shock, "That's now?!" I nodded. He got up took off his shirt and put on his nice white shirt and his bow tie. He didn't have to change his pants so I opened the trailer door and walked out and he came behind me.