Chapter 25: Having A Day With Horses

Chapter 25: Having a day of Horses

We were 20 minutes out of Cardiff and about 2 hours to go. I was driving and Matt was in the passengers seat.

"Are we going to drive past your horse?" He said looking out the of window with his cool white sun glasses and his hair flapping in the wind from the window open.

"No but even if we were going to we wouldn't be able to see him because there is a back road about a mile from the main road to get to him." I said in kind of a sad tone but was very happy.

->->->

It's been about an hour and Matt had fallen asleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping. Then my phone went off. Of coarse it was the doctor who theme tune and it was on high so when it went off Matt woke up suddenly saying, "Who was that?" He kind of yelled.

"It's okay sleeping beauty it just my phone!" I started to laugh and looked at my phone and it was from Savannah saying 'Where are you two?' I got real hot headed.

"Well. We might have forgotten some people." I said and pulled over.

"Who's that?" Matt said I a curious tone.

"Savannah and Morgan. Let me call them." I said in a frustrated tone.

The phone rang and she picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey Savannah it's me."

"Hey where are you two?"

"We are out. Steven said we have 2 days off."

"Well what about us?"

"You 2 need to work out some issues. It's gone on long enough."

"I can't stand her-"

"I don't care. You feel free to have anything I my trailer. Go to the cafe and spend time with each other. We will be back tomorrow."

"Uggg fine but mark my words if she threatens me I will hurt her."

"Don't hurt anyone. If she threatens you I will be back tomorrow to handle it. Just go in my room and looks the door. Okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

"Good bye and good luck!"

"Thanks I need it!"

We hung up and started driving again.

"Is everything okay?" Matt asked.

"Yes everything is fine!" I was finally in a happy mood again.

"How much longer?" His head was on the back rest pointing towards the sky with his eyes closed.

"About an hour. There is a lake that should be really warm! We should go there and swim a little! As a break! It's only about 45 minutes away. I'll wake you up when we get there!" I said in a happy tone. I could not stop smiling.

"Sure! Sounds fun!" He said in a higher voice but his eyes still closed. He had a tank top on and could see some of his abs!

->->->

"Hey sleeping beauty we are here!" I hit him on his chest and parked.

"Okay." He got up.

There was grass and trees every where. You could see the sand and the shore. I got out and sprayed my sun screen on and put my sun glasses on. I had brought my bathing suit and I had reminded Matt to bring on too. We went in the bathrooms to get changed.

We came out and I had my 2 piece bathing suit on or bikini and Matt had a green and blue bathing suit on with his shirt off.

"I hope nobody notices us." I said kind of worried.