Chapter 20: The Emotions Kicked In

Chapter 20: The Emotions Kick In

I stared to explain what happened, "It was my best friend. He trained horses with me. We were never more then really good friends. Since I had to go train train at another facility and we were going to the parade and I was riding Storm he asked me if I wanted him to trailer up Storm and I thought he would be fine because I have trailered him plenty of times to go to competitions. When I got to the ranch Storm had the lead rope on my friend and my friend was dead. He kills people if I don't do it. Can you call them or text them to tell them not to pick Storm up please?"

He was shocked. I started crying and he hugged me. He then asked, "Who was your friend?" I looked up at him and said, "Cannon Smith."

He got up and said, "Cannon?"

I looked confused and nodded while saying, "Yes. That's where I was before I came here."

He looked down and said, "That was my brother. I didn't know he was dead until a month after it happened."

I got up and hugged him. He hugged me. We were both crying. I felt bad for him. My horse killed his brother and my best friend.

I then said, "I'm sorry. My horse is one of kind. I feel terrible. My horse killed your brother and my best friend." I started to cry even more. I put my head between my knees .

It's been a few days since I told Matt what happened to his brother. We started filming together today.

"And Action!" Yelled the director.

We were outside. The TARDIS was in the middle of the park you saw Matt/The doctor come out of it as the script says I am supposed to walk over to the TARDIS and look at it.

Everyone walked past it but I didn't. Matt was running away from the front doors of the TARDIS and in pushed the front doors open.

"And Cut!" The director said.

I walked out of the TARDIS and Matt looked at me. I still feel horrible about his brother so I looked away.

I glanced at him and he was standing there looking all cute with his bow tie.

Then the director came over to me and said, "Jess what I want you to do is go in the TARDIS and when I say action you go out and go all the way around the TARDIS And say, "It's bigger on the inside." Okay?"

I nodded then got in the TARDIS. Then I heard ,"Action!"

I ran out of the TARDIS and did a complete circle around while touching the Tardis. Then got to the front doors with Matt behind me and said, "Its bigger on the inside?"

Then Matt said, "I always love it when people say that!"

I then put my back against the Tardis very suddenly and said, "Who are you?" Just like the script had told me to do.

He said, "I'm the doctor. Who are you? Since when did somebody notice the Tardis?"

I put the confused look on my face and said, "My name is Margret Foresting? Tardis?" I acted confused just like I was told to and the scene was going great.

Then Matt said, "The Tardis." He pointed behind me, "Why did you come over here to see it?" He was circling around me having a confused look.

I raised my head and looked him and said, "Well it's a big blue box in the middle of a park and your telling me that I'm the first one to recognize it?"

He raised his head and adjusted his jaw and said, "It sound crazy. But everyone walks right past it but YOU!"

I widened my eyes and said, "Me?"

He then exclaimed, "Yes! What's different about you?"

He looked at me weirdly just like the script had told him to do then he said, "Tell me something interesting about me."

I looked at him and said, "What do you mean?" Then just as the script said I had to get down on my knees with my hands on my head as if my head were about to explode and I said, "You... you are an alien."

Matt smiled and said, "Yes! And..."

I stayed there and said, "Your a time lord. The last one." I stood up and looked him in the eye.

"Cut!" The director yelled. I then looked at Matt and started to laugh then he joined in with me because he knew what I was laughing about.

Then Steven comes over smiling and says, "What are you two laughing about?"

I got up and I was crying from laughing so hard and so was Matt. I said, "Its...my first YouTube video I ever posted when I was about eleven years old! In the middle of it... there is a bang... and I don't even know what it came from!"

I nearly fell on the ground. Matt got up then I got up. Steven said laughing, "Well get it together quick!"

I looked at Matt and said, "You smell good today!"

He chuckled, "What do I smell like?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Just... you!" Then walked towards the director.

Dear Readers,

So I just figured out that there can be parts in the book but I don't know how to do that so if you could be kind enough to tell me how that would be amazing! Keep Enjoying!

~JesMolloy