Chapter 3: Starting A New Beginning

It's been about a week and I got the script! It's funny! Matt as the doctor and me! I could be like a legend on Doctor Who! From the looks of the script I absolutely love my character! It's like she's me!

Well anyways I was just getting in the car when Savannah texted me "Have you gotten the scrip yet?" I replied with a simple yes I also said I have been reading it and it seems amazing!

I finished getting in the car and started it up. I went to Cambridge because my family (Mom, Lynda, Dad, Bill, Brother, Brian and other brother, Mike) and I don't live far from Cambridge only about 20 Minutes. So I drove off to Cambridge in my Red BMW convertible and went I get some foods!

After food shopping I went on a little drive to see my horse! I gave him an apple and brought him up to the hitching post, where I brushed him out. Somebody has been rolling around! I put on the saddle pad then the saddle. I took him over to the round arena where I gave him some exercise and soon put on his bridle. His girth was loose so I tightened it up so I could get on. I walked him out and tied him up. I sat down next to the brushes and I put on my boots.

I then untied him and got on. I didn't need a step stool because I'm not that small and he's not that big. I ran off into the green meadow where I thought of my life and Doctor Who. I heard Storms hooves hit the ground. Repeatedly, 4 beats, 4 beats, 4 beats. I love the sound of a gallop!

I went about a mile and I stopped and looked down at the canyon. We get so much and deserve so little. I started thinking about Doctor Who and about the audition. What if I messed I up? What if Matt is there? I started thinking about each line of the script and what it meant. Do I want to leave what I know best? I kept asking this to myself over and over again knowing I didn't have the answer.

Dear Readers,

How are you guys liking the book so far?! I think it is going great! I do have experience with horses so I didn't want to mess up or you guys would be criticizing me haha! But everything is great I hope you guys enjoy!

~JesMolloy