Chapter 22: Brianna

Chapter 22: Brianna 

I got up early because I really wanted Matt to come with me to the kids cancer hospital. I got some oat meal with a bagel. I put on my shorts and jacket and green converse of coarse! I grabbed my purse with my belongings in it and went out the door.

I got to Matts trailer and knocked on his trailer. I heard him moan and he said, "Go away Steven!" I laughed and said, "It's me! Jess! And I was wondering if you wanted to go to the kids cancer hospital!"

I heard him get up suddenly and opened the door he said, "Sorry about that! I thought you were Steven. Why do you want me to go with you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I thought since you are or were so handsome! That the kids would like you even if they don't like doctor who!"

He then said brushing his hair back with his hand blushing, "Oh well I can look handsome! Please come in!"

I then said looking at his hair, "Do you have a brush or a comb?"

He looked at me and said, "Why?"

I got on my tippy toes and a fluffed his hair with my hand and said, "I've always wanted to be a hair stylist and when ever I watched doctor who I thought, Hey one day I am going to do his hair!"

He started to laugh and said, "You watched doctor who? With me in it?"

I nodded and said, "You are and will always be my favorite doctor! Can I have a comb?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah ok."

He went to his bathroom. I heard some ruffling then he came out with a comb. I started to laugh as he handed me. I pointed to the couch and said in a playful tone, "Sit!"

He sat and I did his hair! He did his hair like up and over and softly whispered, "Up and over."

I stepped back and said, "Perfect!"

He got up and looked in the mirror. He said, "Wow! My hair has never looked as good as this! Even when Willy did it!"

I jumped up and squealed and said, "Goal complete!" Like one of those Dora the explorer episodes!

I sat down and said, "Ok are you ready?"

He looked down at me and said while he was taking off his shirt, "Yeah I just need to get my shirt on and I will be ready!" He went into his bedroom.

He came out and said, "What do you think?"

I looked at him up then down then up again and said, "You look cute!"

We hopped in the car and went down to the hospital. By now the Doctor Who had already been released with my in it so everybody in England knew us!

We ran in building before anyone saw us and said to the lady at the front desk, "Hi! We came to visit the Kids With Cancer!"

She slowly looked up and said, "Jess and Matt! No way! Ummm... yes right this way!"

We went in the elevator and started climbing up. When everybody saw us at that floor there was a mob around us then Matt said, "Just treat us like normal people. We come in piece!"

I hit him in the chest and then I said, "We're not aliens! Well I suppose you are! But we came here to try and cheer up the kids!"

Everyone laughed and the lady lead us to a room.

There was a young who was holding a bay coloured stuffed animal horse. She then said, "Are you The Doctor? And Margret?

I sat down in the chair next to her bed and said, "Yes we are!"

She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and said, "What are you guys doing here?"

Matt got down on one knee and held her hand saying, "Well the Tardis heard you from all the across the galaxy and I thought if you could be heard from that far away we should at least visit you." He smiled. We were in character and I'm sure that's why she said our names from doctor who!

She straightened his bow tie and asked, "Do you have your sonic screwdriver?"

I whispered into her ear saying, "When doesn't he! He should be called the sonic man!"

She started to laugh as he pulled out the sonic screwdriver and handed it to her asking, "What's your name?"

She was messing around with the screwdriver and said, "Brianna!"

He then said in a soft voice, "Well it was a pleasure to meet you but I'm afraid there are some aliens that need to be taken care of.

She looked up at him in a frightened face saying, "What about the weeping angels?"

He looked back and said, "I am going to be taking care of them also!"

We waved good bye and on to another patient.

Dear Reader, 

Awww! Matt is so cute! Well I hope you guys are enjoying please comment I love them unless there mean haha! Well enjoy!

~JesMolloy