Chapter 2: The News

Chapter 2: The News

Right now I'm 24 years young! Matt is 31 years old! Ok fine I act like I'm a stalker but I'm areally not! I was at home watching Doctor Who of coarse how could I not! I thought of Matt's hair, so cute not hot because in my mind cute is way better than hot!

So the episode i was watching finished and so I texted my friend Savannah who also helps me book acting stuff like movies and TV shows! Not yet have been in one (do plays count?) but you never know there is a first time for everything! So I texted her "hey! Got any news?" I opened up my chick flick book and soon it made me fall asleep out in the living room! The couch is way more comfy than my bed so it was easy to fall asleep

I woke by the buzzing of my phone. It was Savannah calling with a wacky pic of her on the front of my iPhone. I answered it, "Hey what's up?" I said not knowing what she was going to say. "I have some exciting news for you!" she sounded so excited I didn't want to turn her down. " What is it? Did you find someone with purple eyes?!" I said knowing she would get annoyed, " No stop that! I got you an audition for you to be in a BBC show!" she said as happy as someone with purple eyes (inside joke)! I was speechless! So I asked a lot of questions, "What show? Where? When? How?" she then said, "Calm down! I will too! It's in a month you will get script in about 1 week! Learn those lines like there's no tomorrow! And the TV show is... Doctor Who!"