Chapter 28: Forever In My Heart

It was later that night when my family, Matt and I were watching a movie. Matt sat next to me with his arm around my neck. His laugh was so cute!

Then the movie ended and it was really late.

"That was really good movie!" Matt said smiling.

"Yes it was!" I said.

"Indeed!" My mum said.

"Well I think I'm going to bed. I'm very tired!" I said.

"Yeah me too I'm getting tired." Matt said brushing his hair back with his hand.

"Okay good night!" I said hugging my mom and dad and heading up stairs with Matt following me.

"I had a lot of fun today." Matt said when we got to the top of the stairs.

"I'm glad! That was the point! Did you like Barney?" I asked.

"Yeah he was great! Cool dude!" He said.

"If you'd like we can go out tomorrow?" I said.

"Sounds like fun." He said getting closer and closer to me. He put his and on the wall behind me and put all his weight on it.

He rested his head against mine and I pulled him in for a kiss. I hugged him and couldn't let go after he kiss.

"You're the only guy I want." I whispered in his ear.

"You're the only girl I want." He whispered in my ear.

***

It was the day about 7:00 o'clock in the morning when I woke up. I put my slippers on and walked downstairs.

Matt was sitting at the table wearing a white shirt with plaid plants drinking some hot tea and reading the newspaper.

"Hey." I said stretching.

"Good morning!" He said getting up pulling me in for a gentle hug. I hugged back then pored some tea for myself.

I sat down next to him and looked outside. I loved listening to the birds singing their song.

"How'd ya sleep?" Matt asked taking a sip of his tea.

"I slept good! How about yourself?" I asked smiling.

"Pretty good! When should we leave?" He asked.

"I don't know in about two hours is that good?" I asked.

"Sure! I just need time to so my hair." He said.

"Your just as bad as a girl!" I said laughing.

"Well this hair can't be get done by itself!" He said smiling.

Dear Readers,

I'm so sorry it's been TOO long since I've uploaded anything and I thought it was time for me to get off my butt and do something and I'd say that's the same for you guys too! So I know that you guys are interested in the fanfic I'd thought it would be prudent to only ask of you guys for one thing. I only upload the next chapter if we get up to 10 votes on this chapter. I know we can do it because we have already gotten 20 on the whole book now please vote!

~ JesMolloy