Chapter 8 Keeping Secrets

Tord's POV
I stood up feeling sleepy than before. I guess singing made me tired huh. Weird. I started walking towards my room. I glanced back at the door and didn't mind who's room was it . I blushed at the fact that I just sang with someone. I went back to my room closing my door shut.

I sat at my bed thinking of all the events that occured. I pinch the bridge of my nose. I closed my eyes and lied on my bed. Arms wide. I looked at the time. 10:56. I sighed and started singing instead like the guy did.

"Weep not for roads untraveled"

I sang a bit hoarse but it was fine.

"Weep not for paths left lone"

"Cause beyond every bend"

"Is a long blinding end"

"It's the worst kind of pain i've known"

I sang while trying to sleep on my bed. I've turn off my lamp and stopped singing until I heard someone continue.

"Give up your heart left broken"

"And let that mistake pass on"

"Cause the love that you lost"

"Wasn't worth what it cost and in time you'll be glad it's gone"

Its the same voice. That beautiful voice...

I started walking towards my door. I opened it to see no one. It must be with my hearing. I knew it must be Tom. I walked to his door hesitant if I should open it or not. I opened it anyway. There, lied Tom sleeping peacefully with Tomee bear. I shook my head and started going back to my room. I lied at my bed after closing the door. I wanted to know who it was but I was just too tired to look who's room is who. I stared at the ceiling for God knows when until I drifted to sleep.

Tom' POV
I heard someone singing with me. I really hope that wasn't him. I was planning on singing this on Valentines day which is a week after the beach trip. I planned on confessing with a song. I stopped humming and walked towards the door to listen. Their accent is a bit weird and they sang with a sad tone.

I kept on singing with them until the end. They stopped and I think they stood up judging by the sounds. They were leaning on the door. After hearing a door being closed. I walked out and just stood there. Hopelessly waiting for somehing to happen. Something did... I heard someone sing again

His voice was a bit hoarse but I didn't mind.  I wanted to hear him sing more. They stopped and I continued singing the next line. After singing a few lines. I heard footsteps coming. I ran back to my room quietly even if he might know that must be me since he was just at my door a while ago..

I closed the door just exactly when I hear his door open. I got into my bed and hugged Tomee bear. I pretended to sleep while my door is being opened by Tord. He closed it afterwards and I eventually slept.

~The next day~

Tord's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I checked the time which was 8:30. I got up and changed my clothes. I noticed my notebook from the other day. I picked it up and figured that I should make it a diary or something. Its weird for me to have a diary since girls only do those stuff but I wanted to try it.

Dear diary,               Febuary 4, 20XX

       I guess i'm starting a diary now huh? Oh well . Since I haven't started my day yet I guess I could write what happened last night. There was this person who had the most amazing voice ever! When they sang it felt like a lullaby just for me. I want to know who this person is! I regret telling myself I didn't mind if I knew.

      It would be nice to hear them sing again.. Since i'm starting a diary now. Would you mind if I tell you a secret? It isn't that bad but would be embarassing..  I'm in love with that voice. I really wonder who owns that. Maybe Tom? It would be nice... I mean after all. If you look at him. He's seems so perfect. His eyes like a galaxy that only the love of his life can make it have stars.

     And i would love to be that someone...

                                                                                                                                                                                   -Tord