Chapter 13 The confession

Tord's POV
Its almost valentines day.
Its valentines day tomorrow.
I'M READY TO CONFESS TO TOM
I can't believe i'm finally going to do this. I just like Tom so much. Maybe I might even love him. He's just too perfect. I can't help but look at his eyes. Even if he may disagree with me but his eyes are the most unique things i've ever seen. And whenever he's near me. I can't help blush. Everything about him is perfect.

Okay okay. Edd told us that we'll be going to the mall tomorrow. I can go to the park with only him after the mall. That would be perfect!

Matt's POV
I'm ready. I'm ready to confess to Edd. I know he likes someone else but.. I just can't help it. Besides what if its me all along? Yeah. Maybe. I don't know.. anyway. Tomorrow's the big day. I'm going to confess how much I really love him.

I just hope I wont get rejected. Or atleast late..

~Timeskip~

Tom's POV
We were going to the mall later. It isn't the best place to confess but Edd told us we should go there first because he was going to buy something for the person he liked.

I also planned on confessing. But somewhere else. Oh well. Guess the mall it is. Or maybe after we go to the mall.

My thoughts were interupted by Edd. He told us we're going to the mall now. I quickly got my ukelele. No one knows I actually bought one. I bought it so I can use it to confess. This will be fun.

I put it inside the case of the ukelele then waited for everyone to go inside the car so they wouldn't be suspicious.

They all got in and I went to the back of the car, stuffing it in quickly before anyone noticing.

I got in with Edd looking at me with impatience.
"You're so slow,"
"Pfft lets just go."

Tords POV
The way there was silent. After getting off, we all went inside. Edd told us he was just going to buy more cola. I waited with Matt. I noticed Tom was gone. I asked where he was but apparently he didn't know either.

I decided I was going to buy flowers instead. There was a young man handing bouquets to all the other men around me. I guess he was too busy. I was going to wander off somewhere else but then he called out to me.

"Hey! Wanna buy a bouquet of roses?"
"Oh uh you seem busy maybe next time?"
"Pfft nah. Besides, its valentines day! Your pretty girl will definetly appreciate it.
"Oh, I- she. I mean he. I-Uh."
"Ah! A charming boy perhaps? He'll love it!"

Huh not homophobic. Thank god.

"Oh yes. Thank you. I would love to buy the roses please."
"Ohh. Wonderful choice! That would be 10 dollars."
" Okay."

He handed me the flowers and I gave him the money.

"Goodluck!"
"Thank you! I'll do my best!"

I ran to The group once again but this time with the bouquet of flowers behind me.

"Ah there you are Tord!"
Edd exclaimed with his cola in the air. I jumped slightly. I diďnt know he was behind me. Matt was sitting down at a bench near us.
"Yeah. Yeah. Do you know where Tom is?" Asking as I faced him.

We suddenly heard some strumming looking at the source of the noise to see Tom strumming a ukelele.

~play music here~

Wise men say...
Only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you.

Tom was walking towards us looking me in the eyes as he sings.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you?

As he walked closer he was also holding chocolates in his other hand.

Like a river flows.
Surely to the sea.
Darling, so it goes some things were meant to be.

He took his hand out while he continued to sing. I stood there astonished not knowing what to do.

Take my hand!
Take my whole life too!

Suddenly eveyone started singing.

Cause I can't help falling in love with you.

He started singing by himself and kept on walking almost to me.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea.
Darling, so it goes some things were meant to be.

He suddenly moved to me.

Take my hand!
Take my whole life too!
Cause I cant help falling in love with you!

And took

Cause I can't help falling in love with you!

Edd's hand as he handed him the chocolates and everyone rejoiced.

"But I can't help falling in love with you..."